Jedi Master Robes

I never saw Master robes. Jedi Knight robes, Grey Jedi robes, Dark Jedi Robes, and some secular robes including a set of Green robes but no Jedi Master robes.

There is two types of Jedi Armor that allow force powers. I can't think of the name off the top of my head but one type is green and the other is purple that I found.

What would be the purpose of him telling you where he found them? Thwe game generates items randomly (I just got Ulic Qel Droma's belt for the first time) and its a roll of the dice. I seem to get a different batch of things every time through.

One game it'll be good implants, the next it'll be good robes or belts. I'm on the fence on whether or not I like the fact that its all random myself,.

On my last playthrough I got 5 gray jedi robes, 3 Jedi Knight and 2 Jedi Master robes! But no dark jedi robes even though I was playing DS! This random loot system is just annoying and no fun at all...

Well, the random loot system would have been perfect IF they had conducted the Jedi specific equipment/items in a separate system.

For example, if you are Dark Side, allow for a Robe to drop from a specific 'boss' that is weighted towards your alighnment, based on a percentage. You're Dark Side? You have a 75% chance of landing a Dark Robe.

The biggest laugh (quite sad at the same time) was my first playthrough as a Dark Sider. I didn't find my first Dark Jedi Master Robe until 5 minutes prior to finishing the game. ROFL!! How is that for 'Murphy's Law' ?

- dr cloak

What are the stats of Padawan, Jedi and Master robes?

List the stats of other robes if you wish!  (w00t)

Padawan robes get Defense Bonus+1

Jedi robes get Defense Bonus+1 & Force Regeneration+1

Knight robes get Defense Bonus+2 & Force Regeneration+1

Master Robes get Defense Bonus+3 & Force Regeneration+1

I had tons of them, Dark Jedi Master robes, Jedi Master robes... It's stupid how other robes like Matukai Apprentice Robe are better.

Hey if they look that ****ty they really arnt better! :ermm:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I see that a lot of people mention the Matukai Apprentice Robes, but nobody mentions the Matukai Adept Robes; are the Adept versions that much harder to find? I found only two in my last playthrough.

The powered up versions of most robes are much harder to find.

Adept robes are much rarer than apprentice robes.

Jal Shey Advisor robes are rarer than initiate robes.

In two playthroughs and one aborted playthrough I've found Jedi Master robes on Vrook both times I killed him and dark master robes on sion both times I fought him.

you can loot nihilus' corpse? everytime he dies all i get is some dialogue and then his body dissapears.

i dont think you can. both times ive played the body disappears. the person who said he looted the corpse is either 1)mistaken and confusing nihilus with someone else or b)lying.

although his body disappearing was a nice effect, it would have been nice if he left something behind like something titled "Nihilus' Dust" or something. Maybe have it disappear after his remains are opened up.

And also, the only time i got dark jedi master robes were at the end. Would have been nice to find them ALL the time in some secret container on Korriban. This random loot system sucks.