Jedi Master Robes

Dude I was able to loot his corpse.Why would I lie about something this small?All I got from it was a Dark Jedi Master Robe and a red Lightsaber.

Like I said,it was probably a glitch.

Just because it didn't happen in your game doesn't mean it's not possible.Everyone knows this game is full of glitches and this was probably one of them.

On my next playthrough,when I get to that part,I'll play it over and over til it happens again and take a picture of it to shut you people up.

you can loot nihilus' corpse? everytime he dies all i get is some dialogue and then his body dissapears.

i dont think you can. both times ive played the body disappears. the person who said he looted the corpse is either 1)mistaken and confusing nihilus with someone else or b)lying.

although his body disappearing was a nice effect, it would have been nice if he left something behind like something titled "Nihilus' Dust" or something. Maybe have it disappear after his remains are opened up.

And also, the only time i got dark jedi master robes were at the end. Would have been nice to find them ALL the time in some secret container on Korriban. This random loot system sucks.

Nihilius dust... Maybe the Exile could snort it to regain forcepowers, when you own is exausted...

snort, snort... woahhh nice colors... I'll kill you T3 *misses T3 with a mile*

At the end game,I looted a dark jedi master robe off sions corpse,and even though I was ls I Wore it because it had better defense than my jedi knight robe. The two types of armor that allow force powers are intinite and warrior armor I beleive,but I dont wear them because they look completely stupid and I look like Im walking around with a skirt on.

Just found some Jal Shey Neophyte Armor (you can kinda call them robes if you like) +3 to defense with some dex bonus allowed to boot. Looks awesome and doesnt block force powers. Much better than the Jedi robes I have so far. Sacrafice FP regen that you would get from the Jedi Robes but since I'm a Guardian I dont use FPs that much anyhow.

Anyone else have this armor?

Loving it

I found Malak armor you can upgrade. The only probably its researved for the DS and I'm playing LS. <_<  Random loot system needs some work.

Wow, Malak armor cool (w00t)

It seems to me that Jedi Master Robes from Vrook's corpse and Dark Jedi Master Robes from Sion's corpse aren't random but sadly I don't think they can be found anywhere else. :-

on onderon im pretty sure you always get Ossus Keeper Robes. and i found that i like the grey jedi robes the best. they look pretty cool to me and the definition sounds exactly like it is defining a ls Exile. something about working as a jedi without following the council or somethin.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I bought some Jal Shey Adviser Armor from the

Rodian (Geeda) on Nar Shaada

. Even though it's got the weird skirt thing going on, it's upgradeable with overlays and underlays. So, eventually, I was able to add VP regen +3 and +3 CON, which was great for my lady consular/master. Also, I discovered that the items this merchant carries are random -- I just kept reloading until the one I wanted came up.

Of course, after I bought the darn thing, I started finding them everywhere. <_<

You can ask Visas to take Nihilus mask which will give more force points, but you can't loot him...

(w00t) How do you ask visus to get his mask I never saw that come up any time I played trough?

If you bring Visas with you to Ravager, after you kill Nihilus, she will walk up to him, you will then get some dialog options, one of them is to say that she should take the mask. That will give you more force point and you will have is mask in your inventory :blink: