To all naysayers yet to play the game

If you haven't played KOTOR2 yet don't read reviews or come on the forums because you will be convinced he game is worse than it really is when its a great game. If you listen to what other people have to say about things like the ending and bugs it will most likely stay in the back of your head when your're playing and ruin the experience. This game is great don't let other people give you spoilers or ruin it by pointing out flaws before you play it. The ending wasn't even bad because it was really a begginig of a new journey and answered many questions if you asked questions and listened to the dialouge for example manycomplain about the game not revealing Canderous as Mandalore but if you listen to the dialouge somebody in the ending says this won't say who because I don't know how to do spoiler tags. By reading what other some people have to say you'd thank this game is a bug's nest. If you are worried about bugs the simple solution is doing the obviuos thing and making 2 save files that way if one gets corrupted you will have another.

Discover the beauty of the game yourself by avoiding others opinions and criticisms. It worked for me (w00t)

If you haven't played KOTOR2 yet don't read reviews or come on the forums because you will be convinced he game is worse than it really is when its a great game. If you listen to what other people have to say about things like the ending and bugs it will most likely stay in the back of your head when your're playing and ruin the experience. This game is great don't let other people give you spoilers or ruin it by pointing out flaws before you play it. The ending wasn't even bad because it was really a begginig of a new journey and answered many questions if you asked questions and listened to the dialouge for example manycomplain about the game not revealing Canderous as Mandalore but if you listen to the dialouge somebody in the ending says this won't say who because I don't know how to do spoiler tags. By reading what other some people have to say you'd thank this game is a bug's nest. If you are worried about bugs the simple solution is doing the obviuos thing and making 2 save files that way if one gets corrupted you will have another.

Discover the beauty of the game yourself by avoiding others opinions and criticisms. It worked for me (w00t)

tha Truth.

Rampant leveling, unchallenging gameplay, and uber munchkinism do not make a good game.

For the most part I would agree. But there are exceptions. K2 is one of them.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Rampant leveling, unchallenging gameplay, and uber munchkinism do not make a good game.

We all know what happens when you make blind assumptions :rolleyes:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

uber munchkinism? I only remember one or two of them in the game.

and I'd recommend playing on Difficult from the get-go, since nothing has really changed for the combat system, except for some minor stream-lining.

but even on Difficult, it ain't really hard. Neither was KOTOR 1, but this one is a bit more challenging.

What is "munchkinism"? Sorry if it's well known, I just haven't heard it before.

Munchkins are power gamers who power game to the point of being unbalancing and breaking established rules. Munchkin elements in a game means thatt here are parts of the game that makes you so freaking powerful that no other enemy can defeat, eliminating any sort of challenge to the game.

I think you have a fair point, and I'm glad to here something positive about the game once in a while o:)

"If you haven't played KOTOR2 yet don't read reviews or come on the forums because you will be convinced he game is worse than it really is when its a great game. If you listen to what other people have to say about things like the ending and bugs it will most likely stay in the back of your head when your're playing and ruin the experience. This game is great don't let other people give you spoilers or ruin it by pointing out flaws before you play it. The ending wasn't even bad because it was really a begginig of a new journey and answered many questions if you asked questions and listened to the dialouge for example manycomplain about the game not revealing Canderous as Mandalore but if you listen to the dialouge somebody in the ending says this won't say who because I don't know how to do spoiler tags. By reading what other some people have to say you'd thank this game is a bug's nest. If you are worried about bugs the simple solution is doing the obviuos thing and making 2 save files that way if one gets corrupted you will have another.

Discover the beauty of the game yourself by avoiding others opinions and criticisms. It worked for me"

I see. It's wrong for us to pay attention to the negative comments; but we should listen to the positive ones. Or better yet ignore evrryone and we play the game we'll be told:"You should ahve done your research for spending your money."

Hahaha!

"There are no exceptions. At least for me."

That's hilarious! You enjoyed HOTU a lot, IIRC. WOWSERS!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"I liked HotU, I did not "enjoy" it. Like I said before there is a difference, but you just wouldn't understand."

Oh. Whatever. You have said in the past that you enjoyed. Nice try; though.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

You get higher levels inthis game than the last because you face more enemies and get experience from your skills. Hades you seem to be the perfect example of why you shouldn't read reviews and too much negativity about a game you are anticipating. The game is not a bug fest either but in case you do have a bug have 2 files for each of your characters.

From what I can tell, he was just saying to approach it as it's own game without any negative or positive expectations.

Also, the game is harder than the first game. Perhaps people have been having ungodly luck finding uber items early in the game, but "difficult" mode actually has some difficulty to it.

People shouldn't even count an ending with overall gameplay because the ending of the game isn't the game experience you are interacting with it's just something before the credits. This game's ending was ment to be open for speculation and a begining to the next adventure. Yet some can't look past this and be open-minded wanting every little detail then come on the forums and ruin the game for others before they get to play it and make up their minds for themselves if the game is good or not. :( & :angry:

The game has elements in it I don't like without even knowing one bit about the game's story. I don't like how they handled the game mechanics of the game, the rules themselves that permeate into every action and reaction your character does.

In a 40 to 50 hour game 10th level should be max. No exceptions. Add to the fact that there are no such thing as epic levels in Star Wars makes even worse. Hell, the Emporer was only 19th level.

What da F**k are you talking about. Are still on that D20 bull. When will you realize most people that play KOTOR have probaly never even heard of that including me until I came on this sight. Why are you so inflexible. Open your mind and get over it sometimes you people have to get used to change it's a part of life.