which character do you like best for love quests??

Hmm... no.  But you do get to perform a few intimate rituals with a couple of them.

And yes, I mean ritual in the most literal sense.

In any case, when I was talking about preferring Atris over Bastila, it was because how she was written was simply more interesting to me.  Granted, though, Bastila's end was far more dramatic (and I liked it better) than Atris' end...

Hmm.  Wound in the Force.  Maybe the Exile just needs a hug :/  Hehe.

Could you explain a bit more what you mean by rituals?? :thumbsup:

Even in a spoiler tag, I won't mind.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Could you explain a bit more what you mean by rituals?? :thumbsup:

Even in a spoiler tag, I won't mind.

After some rather interesting dialogue from Visas in which she expresses a desire to draw closer to you, you both sit and meditate in front of each other while using Force Sight. That, and an argument between Atton and Handmaiden that suggests that the former knows that Handmaiden isn't exactly being forthcoming about the reason you're both sparring in your underwear, are about as "suggestive" as the game gets.

For my first play through, I 'romanced' Atton, though to be honest, I'm not sure if I did it right or not. He didn't seem to say anything that different. The only indication I had was

at the end when I asked Kreia about Atton, and if he loved me. She just gave me another of her vague half-answers about him being a fool. But then again, I had the same option for Disciple, and I had barely talked to him.

My question is: Is it even possible for a Female to romance Bao-Dur? I thought about trying that on my second play through.

Wait junior, I read somewhere that for a female PC, Visas Marr is a possible romance option. This is when I'm like huh? Even Atton is better then.

I didn't play a female, so I wouldn't know.

However, as I said, if she ONLY hooks up with you, then its not a bisexual relationship. Its either hetrosexual or lesbian, depending on the gender of your character. Its only bisexual if she's involved with two or more people of different genders at the same time.

Since there's no evidence of that, its clearly not a bisexual relationship. She might be bisexual, but the relationship isn't.

And truth be told,

while she does have a scene with your character that has emotional pull, there are NONE of the usual signs of physical intimacy in it whatsoever. It is possible that too much is being read into the scene, although given her word choice, I personally doubt it.

Then again, I was surprise when I read somewhere that Bastila was supposed to be around 18. I thought she was in her mid-twenties.

That is a surprise. I always thought she was 28 or something. I bet Kriea is younger than she looks too. <_<

well a dev said that she was around 78 but like yoda who can tell?

Mira comments at one point that you look pretty much the same as the picture she has of you, which was taken prior to your exile ten years earlier. She brings this up because she's surprised that you haven't aged much, if at all.

As a result, its quite possible that Force users, particularly ones that don't constantly channel destructive dark side energies, have bodies that don't age as quickly. Constant renewal from Light Side energy seems a reasonable explanation for it, although its merely conjecture on my part.

And, of course, as Sion demonstrates, dark side users can come up with other methods of using the Force to keep themselves moving around.

Finally...

Its unlikely that Atris would have been on the Council if she were young. You generally reserve positions of authority for those with experience. And the fact that she had a non-romantic emotional attachment of sorts to the Exile before the Mandalorian War suggests that the Exile isn't exactly young, either.

Mira comments at one point that you look pretty much the same as the picture she has of you, which was taken prior to your exile ten years earlier.  She brings this up because she's surprised that you haven't aged much, if at all.

As a result, its quite possible that Force users, particularly ones that don't constantly channel destructive dark side energies, have bodies that don't age as quickly.  Constant renewal from Light Side energy seems a reasonable explanation for it, although its merely conjecture on my part.

And, of course, as Sion demonstrates, dark side users can come up with other methods of using the Force to keep themselves moving around.

Finally...

Its unlikely that Atris would have been on the Council if she were young.  You generally reserve positions of authority for those with experience.  And the fact that she had a non-romantic emotional attachment of sorts to the Exile before the Mandalorian War suggests that the Exile isn't exactly young, either.

Mira commented that the PC looks about a hundred years old inside.

Atris struck me as weighted down, but fairly young. I was thinking that she was maybe 3-5 years older than your PC, and I was thinking early thirties for him.

And then, of course, if Revan was in his late twenties/early thirties, that makes the relationship with Bastila a little bit weird. I was thinking that Revan's "re-birth" sort of made him younger, mentally and maybe a little bit in terms of body-age.

She couldn't have been 18 in Kotor 1.

That would have made her way to young when she fought Revan before the events of the first game.

And I don't think they ever mention her specific age, nor anyone elses... they just say she is a young jedi.

She wouldn't be too young. A 17 year would be powerful enough to defeat Revan.

But she didn't defeat Revan... If Malak hadn't backstabbed his master, Bastila would probably have been killed by Darth Revan if they had gotten the chance to fight. Revan was more powerful than Malak, and Bastila couldn't beat Malak a year later and much experience richer.

So Malak saved Bastila's life, Bastila saved Revan's life, and Revan (potentially) saved Bastila's life. Only Malak who wasn't saved, but that's what you get for being the antagonist I suppose... :)

Though I find it a bit odd that the Jedi would send a padawan (as Bastila was) to do direct battle with the Dark Lord of the Sith. If she was there because of her Battle Meditation, wouldn't it have made more sense if she stayed on the Jedi/Republic ship and meditated to help their fleet and strike team?

I think Mira had the most interesting relationship with my Male PC.

She tells you she's not interested because she doesn't want to have to beat up the other girls to prove she's leader of the pack but then she goes on to tell you how good your body is.. then a few times in and out of the ebon hawk later I get a cut scene with her telling the other girls about how my PC is her bounty and they shouldn't mess with that and how the right way to catch a man goes. I wont say much but it involved using stun cuffs. anyway... later when I choose her to lead the alternate party on Duxn she was very clear to point out ot my PC that he was still her "bounty" and she was coming back for him. (notice this was well after the exchange had been delt with thus removing any payable bounty.) also there was the comment in the vision of her future where Kreia tells you how much Mira Missed you and how she thought of you all the time.

It wasn't the traditional romance persay but I think it was abit more fun than the other ones.. Though I didn't get much out of handmaiden beyond training her as a a jedi.. Maybe Because I hit On Mira. Who knows.