which character do you like best for love quests??

I'd say that she and Sion had the best voices with Kreia and HK-47 right behind them. The problem was that she wasn't given enough time and material.

The in game model was good enough but doesn't compare to the concept and promo art.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Hmmm... I'm far more worshipful after play than I was before. What spoiled her for you?

I personally like her, and find her quite human. She and Visas are my two favorite females, with Atris slightly edging out Visas. But due to her arrogant attitude, and general hostility toward the PC, I suspect we're going to see a lot of comments along the lines of, "That stuck up b***h!" once some of the Atris fans actually play the game.

"That stuck up b***h!"

Ironicly I just read those exact words on the IGN forums. I did like Atris too ,however, even though she was kind of an ice queen, no pun intended. She just need some lovin was all.

Would have been nice if they could have done a little more with it if you chose to spare her, you just kind of walk out of the room and never see her again.

Still perfered Bastila to all the others though, it was more interesting and exstensive. I like the whole redemption plot line. They sort of did the same thing with Visas and Atris, but it didn't feel the same since it wasn't played out as much. The other plus is Bastila had one the best accents and voices.

Ice Queen isn't exactly the term I'd use...

She actively hates you because of what you did. She looked up to you and admired you (I think Kreia uses the term "as a champion"), and then you left with Revan, which she took as a personal betrayal. That's why she still has your lightsaber ten years later.

And I think its also suggested at one point that she's unhappy because she couldn't bring herself to break with the council as you did and join you with Revan. Her actions somewhat bear this out as well. She wasn't permitted to go out and take an active role, so in a sort of backlash she's locked herself away in seclusion and no longer does anything but sit and watch.

She's basically suffering from a serious (non-romantic) love/hate complex, and her pride makes certain that the latter is the only part that really matters in her interactions concerning you.

I liked Atris more, strangely enough, and I was one of Bastila's biggest fans. Atris feels more developed to me... though more interaction would've been nice. And boy...

what an argument when you first meet her!

nothing with Bastila matched up to that, I think. I could go through that over and over again... (pretending to) watch the reaction in her face, the way her voice changed. The whole thing with her was done extremely well.

I have a thing for the blind chick Visas Marr, she is pretty cool with a sexy voice. But not sure yet if she could be compared with Bastila, that's a hard call :p

Edit: I'm not sure I like Atris, she feels more like she could be Bastila's mother. And I take the daughter over the mother any day :)

Edit: I'm not sure I like Atris, she feels more like she could be Bastila's mother. And I take the daughter over the mother any day 

Well, she's older than Handmaiden or Visas Marr. I don't think she's 40 or over. Still a perfectly good romance option and is much better than the others. Also, I dont desire same sex relationships.

How is Visas a freak?

Its a combination of a lot of things. The main objection I have with engagin in a relationship with her is: she is a bisexual. I have no problem with them as long as I don't see it or I am not forced to take part in a bisexual relationship.

I don't have a problem with blind people its just that I would prefer someone who has all their five senses functioning properly...

Third, she is a dark jedi. I don't want to have a relationship with someone who is loyal to the Sith.

I cant really comment on anything else because I don't know too much about her

I have no problem with them as long as I don't see it or I am not forced to take part in a bisexual relationship.

If she only ever gets involved with you, and she never chases after anyone else, then its not a bisexual relationship, is it?

To be perfectly honest, its never entirely clear that she even does get involved with you. There's a scene with an implied degree of emotional attachment and possibly emotional intimacy between the Exile and Visas, but its never clear that your character even so much as hugs anyone throughout the course of the game. Even the scene I mentioned doesn't have anything suggesting physical intimacy.

Hmm... no. But you do get to perform a few intimate rituals with a couple of them.

And yes, I mean ritual in the most literal sense.

In any case, when I was talking about preferring Atris over Bastila, it was because how she was written was simply more interesting to me. Granted, though, Bastila's end was far more dramatic (and I liked it better) than Atris' end...

Hmm. Wound in the Force. Maybe the Exile just needs a hug :/ Hehe.