Spoilers

Kazic

Now I am confused lol. Ah well only a few days left till I'll know for certain.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

LOL, thanks SW kid. I guess people were just really starving for info. It's funny to think that when I started this,no one believed that I had any real, official info.

Next topic: The new ign article reveals some tantalizing tidbits about atton. Read and then discuss.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I want an award, hehe. I don't think kreia is blind ya'll. It wasdn't mentioned in the review.

If she was blind, she would be one of the cooles jedi ever! fighting totally blind!? Man, you really have to be powerful in the force to pull that of!!

Okay. Time to be a geek. She really wouldn't have to be that powerful in the force to fight blind, theoretically. Luke was blindfolded in one of the movies and was deflecting shots while blindfolded. And he was still getting started.

In response to the "Atton info...discuss" by Kazic, which article are you mentioning? "Dirty Talk and Influence"?

Oh. That one. His problems with everyone? Maybe Carth was his mentor and then Carth turned on him? Wait....that one's been done hasn't it? :D

If he really is the new Carth, then he will die. Even if it jeopardizes my LS status, he will die.

Speculation? I haven't heard much about Atton so I don't know. As to who is the smaller threat: I am a Jedi, and Kreia is a Jedi. Atton is not. Who is the bigger threat? Not Atton. :p

Pardon me, but Im lost as to where you are trying to incorporate the ages. What are you referencing those for?

Look on the previous page where it talks about Atton being some sort of protege for Carth. I'm referencin the ages to show that it is possible, but I think it unlikely.

Carth is too smart and good-natured to hang about with a sleazy slob like nerfherder Atton.

"You shall not pass!"

this dude seems to think crude humour is amusing to mature adults, he needs to learn that what hes saying isnt amusing, just ignorant and rude

I think the kid's actually serious. From the way he's posted in the past, I don't think he's trying to be amusing at all.

Kind of frightening, isn't it?

"You shall not pass!"

Pardon me, but Im lost as to where you are trying to incorporate the ages. What are you referencing those for?

Look on the previous page where it talks about Atton being some sort of protege for Carth. I'm referencin the ages to show that it is possible, but I think it unlikely.

Carth is too smart and good-natured to hang about with a sleazy slob like nerfherder Atton.

Ah. That was me. I was just trying to make a humorous parallel to Saul/Carth.

*beats Zabrak Maul in the head with Georgia's latest, horribly ugly flag*

Thou hast offended me with thy lack of honor, boy! *ahems* Don't be saying you're from the South if you can't behave like the model General, who said,

"The forbearing use of power does not only form a touchstone, but the manner in which an individual enjoys certain advantages over others is a test of a true gentleman.

The power which the strong have over the weak, the employer over the employed, the educated over the unlettered, the experienced over the confiding, even the clever over the silly--the forbearing or inoffensive use of all this power or authority, or a total abstinence from it when the case admits it, will show the gentleman in a plain light

The gentleman does not needlessly and unnecessarily remind an offender of a wrong he may have committed against him. He cannot only forgive, he can forget; and he strives for that nobleness of self and mildness of character which impart sufficient strength to let the past be but the past. A true man of honor feels humbled himself when he cannot help humbling others."

Get back on the horse and try again. :)

With respect to poor Atton Rand, we must remind ourselves of the sanctus tempus when Han Solo shot first; indeed, he was the only one who shot! Perhaps he'll be like that Han Solo, the one whom we miss ever so dearly. *wipes a lone tear from his eye*

--Gheralt

PS--Yes, I quoted Robert E. Lee and complemented Han for shooting Greedo first in the same post. Doesn't hearing "Oota Boota, Solo" just make your trigger finger twitch?