Spoilers

Kazic

i havent seen any in-game screenshots of her using a double blade though... :ph34r:

There are some early screenshots. But most noticeable the animation on the official site shows Kreia two-handed, fluttering a double blade.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Myabe she's developed a way to use her feet to handle the saber in combat :p

That would make things...interesting...

i havent seen any in-game screenshots of her using a double blade though... :ph34r:

She has one in some of the pics...

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I don't think that the double blade thing is representive of her, she propaly doesn't have any feats assigned to her, because she'll have to be level 1 like you, and if she had a saber to begin with, whats to stop you from using it?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I think she claims to be neither Sith or Jedi. So at least initialy she wouldn't have a lightsaber.

Probably later she mades up her mind and picks a side and grabs/constructs a lightsaber.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I don't think that the double blade thing is representive of her,(...)

But what about her having only one hand, is this representative of her in your opinon?

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Thats what the reviews said

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Seh won't come with a saber initially, because even if they restricted its usage to her (sayingthat you couldn't use it until you'd reconnected with the force), you'd still be able to use it through her, which would make the moment when you complete your own saber far less rewarding.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

yes it is really weird that in all reviews it is said that she has one hand, whereas in the the screenshots we can see her having two.

Maybe they did confuse her with Bao Dur, or those who made these revies didn't ever bother to look at the game!

That or either the main site is WRONG.

Seh won't come with a saber initially, because even if they restricted its usage to her (sayingthat you couldn't use it until you'd reconnected with the force), you'd still be able to use it through her, which would make the moment when you complete your own saber far less rewarding.

Maybe you'll gain the ability to use a lightsaber when you get your own in your hands.

Right (About the lightsaber thing). The OXN pic of her shows her without a hand. I can't figure out if she's only got one hand, is blind, or both! It's highly confusing...

Kinda like after rescuing Bastila on Taris, kinda took away from the whole big thrill of getting your own lightsaber on dantooine.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Right! But I don't think kreia'll have one, so we won't have to worry about it SG.

Right (About the lightsaber thing). The OXN pic of her shows her without a hand. I can't figure out if she's only got one hand, is blind, or both! It's highly confusing...

maybe its possible that we cut her hand off in battle before she dies (saying she betrays the PC or we go DS and she doesn't like it).

Right! But I don't think kreia'll have one, so we won't have to worry about it SG.

I don't think she will either. Most of the picts of her (I am guessing they are taken early in the game) show her without a saber, she either has a blaster or a sword.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

IMO, that would be TOO reminiscent of the movies.

very true but its the only thing I could think that would account for the error other than someone else (more than likely Sion) taking her hand. Or who knows maybe she hasn't used a saber in so long that the first time she uses one she cuts her own hand off.

AscendedPaladin.png

IMO, that would be TOO reminiscent of the movies.

very true but its the only thing I could think that would account for the error other than someone else (more than likely Sion) taking her hand. Or who knows maybe she hasn't used a saber in so long that the first time she uses one she cuts her own hand off.

I would really hope that a jedi no matter how old, wouldn't cut off there own hand

well it would certainly make you second guess her teachings wouldn't it :D

AscendedPaladin.png

This lack of limbs, eyes, and body parts thing begins to get silly. At one point we'll inevitably see a Sith Lord missing all four limbs, with a lightsaber clenched in his teeth, growl, "Oh, I see! Runnin' away, aye? You yellow b*****ds! Come back 'ere and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!"

well it would certainly make you second guess her teachings wouldn't it  :D

It would make me second guess a lot of other things about her as well, like her sanity. 'Course I wondered about HK's sanity, and we had a wonderful time :D

This lack of limbs, eyes, and body parts thing begins to get silly. At point we'll inevitably see a Sith Lord missing all four limbs, with a lightsaber clenched in his teeth, growl, "Oh, I see! Runnin' away, aye? You yellow b*****ds! Come back 'ere and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!"

Reminds me of the knight in the monty python movie

search for the holy grail.

Ya'll are scaring me now. :ermm: