Spoilers

Kazic

If you hate spoilers, why are you on the forum anyway?

I like spoilers, because I hate them. I can't wait till Feb. so I have to find some info about the game. At the same time I want to be surprised by everthing when I play the game. I'm in a war with myself, and there appears to be no way to win :shifty:

My only choice is to kill all xbox owners... :ph34r:

If you hate spoilers, why are you on the forum anyway?

I like spoilers, because I hate them. I can't wait till Feb. so I have to find some info about the game. At the same time I want to be surprised by everthing when I play the game. I'm in a war with myself, and there appears to be no way to win :blink:

My only choice is to kill all xbox owners... :ph34r:

Not all of them, just those from US :shifty:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Democracy in US???

That's a laugh!!!

You made my day, punk! :shifty:

You really need to calm yourself, this not getting the game because you live in a backwater country is really stressing you out, its too bad your country peeked out about 2,000 years ago, maybe you can send some hoplites over to Microsoft to bargin with Mr. Gates, perhaps hes short on olive oil

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You should learn what the word democracy means before using it!

Even if we adopt the modern definition of democracy. It seems to me really weird that your president Bush won his previous election by actually having less votes than Al Gore! :blink:

I never said I know how US functions.

But I know what democracy is. And the most basic principle of it is respecting the rights of others.

With US being responsible for 3 wars in the last 5 years (all offensive ones) somehow I don't seem to think that you can call yourselfs democratic when you 're invading others people 's homes and land.

i have a better idea

PUSHES BUTTON TO TURN ON ULTRAGINORMOUSSUPERDUPERPLOTOROOKINGPANSEXUALLASER THAT WILL BRING WORLD TO ITS KNEES AND LEAVE IT OPEN TO ME EVIL EMPEROR GARETH CARROTS

(have i overdone it a bit, really? you sure?? :blink: )

Yep. The Mods go away for a little while and look what happens!

By the way, perhaps we ought to define what qualifies as a spoiler so we can control the thread...

Okay, so what is a spoiler? In times past, Ive always considered gameplay features/options not to be spoilers. Storyline stuff are spoilers.

For example, I would not consider it a spoiler if I find out that it was possible to do a much more enhanced "turret minigame" while travelling between worlds. If I found that Malak was secretly my uncle's best friend's college roommate...I'd be hesitant to just blatantly tell people that.