Comprehensive Sith Lords List

What speech? And that wasn't actually her in Ludo Kreshh's tomb, it's just visions. It comes from the Exiles head. Hence the reason Malak looks normal - that's how the Exile remembers him. And those Republic soldiers calling him General, that was obviously from the war.

The tomb doesn't have anything to do with it.

As far as I know, Miss Shan says nothing in the cave, and I'm not talking about the cave. What I am talking about is her appearance out of a Sith holocron that you find on Korriban. Blow the door to Uthar Wynn's old quarters, and you'll find it.

That's right. While the title, "Sith Lord" can be as omnipresent as "Jedi Knight" there are also always two Sith Lords at the head of the organization, a master and an apprentice. After Darth Bane's "reforms" these two comprised the entire Sith Order. Basically, post Exar Kun, if you're bad enough to be called "Darth" you were one of these afore-mentioned Sith Lords.

Question: Why did Bane reform the Sith Order?

Statement: It seems to me its better to have many hidden Dark Jedi working with the Dark Lord and his apprentice than two uber Sith who do not coordinate with the dark jedis ones below them.

Affirmation: That is, of course, considering Dark Jedi exist independent of the Sith Lords, right?

From what I know:

Xendor (could be a dark jedi though)

Ajunta Pall

Tulak Hord

Marka Ragnos

Ludo Kressh

Naga Sadow

Freedonn Nadd

Queen Amanoa

King Ommin

Satal Keto

Aleema Keto

Exar Kun

Ulic Qel-Droma

Darth Revan

Darth Malak

Jorak Uln

Uthar Wyn

Yuthura Ban

Darth Bandon

Bastila Shan (well she was trained by a Sith, making her a Sith, even if it was only for a few weeks)

Darth Sion

Darth Nihilus

Visas Marr (not sure, but she was trained by Nihilus right?)

Darth Traya

Lord Kaan

Darth Bane

Zannah

Darth Plagueis

Darth Sidious

Darth Maul

Darth Tyranus

Darth Vader

Lumiya

Carnor Jax

Kyp Durron (did Exar actually train him or did he just tell him what to do?)

That should be all. I prolly forgot some.

Queen Amanoa

King Ommin

Satal Keto

Aleema Keto

The first two were under the influence of Freedon Nadd and I believe they possesed some Sith documents which they passed on to the Ketos. Thus making them Sith, though prolly not full-fledged Sith Lords. The Ketos were users of Sith magic making them also Sith.

Jorak Uln

Uthar Wyn

Yuthura Ban

The first two were in charge of a Sith academy, so i assume they are also Sith, otherwise it wouldn't be a Sith academy, would it? Yuthura was an apprentice to to Uthar making her a Sith. The trainees in the academy were just Sith wannabes and none passed the final test.

There are probably a few more in the Jedi vs Sith era, but I know nothing of that comic.

From what I know:

Xendor (could be a dark jedi though)

Ajunta Pall

Tulak Hord

Marka Ragnos

Ludo Kressh

Naga Sadow

Freedonn Nadd

Queen Amanoa

King Ommin

Satal Keto

Aleema Keto

Exar Kun

Ulic Qel-Droma

Darth Revan

Darth Malak

Jorak Uln

Uthar Wyn

Yuthura Ban

Darth Bandon

Bastila Shan (well she was trained by a Sith, making her a Sith, even if it was only for a few weeks)

Darth Sion

Darth Nihilus

Visas Marr (not sure, but she was trained by Nihilus right?)

Darth Traya

Lord Kaan

Darth Bane

Zannah

Darth Plagueis

Darth Sidious

Darth Maul

Darth Tyranus

Darth Vader

Lumiya

Carnor Jax

Kyp Durron (did Exar actually train him or did he just tell him what to do?)

That should be all. I prolly forgot some.

Queen Amanoa

King Ommin

Satal Keto

Aleema Keto

The first two were under the influence of Freedon Nadd and I believe they possesed some Sith documents which they passed on to the Ketos. Thus making them Sith, though prolly not full-fledged Sith Lords. The Ketos were users of Sith magic making them also Sith.

Jorak Uln

Uthar Wyn

Yuthura Ban

The first two were in charge of a Sith academy, so i assume they are also Sith, otherwise it wouldn't be a Sith academy, would it? Yuthura was an apprentice to to Uthar making her a Sith. The trainees in the academy were just Sith wannabes and none passed the final test.

There are probably a few more in the Jedi vs Sith era, but I know nothing of that comic.

To clearify? Do redemed Sith lords and apprentices count?

If so you can redeme Yuthura? So does she count?

The tomb doesn't have anything to do with it.

As far as I know, Miss Shan says nothing in the cave, and I'm not talking about the cave. What I am talking about is her appearance out of a Sith holocron that you find on Korriban. Blow the door to Uthar Wynn's old quarters, and you'll find it.

:)?.....Fenris, you are refering to an optional part of the KotOR II storyline..

Bastila shows up in the holocron giving her speech about Revan leaving and telling her to stay put ONLY if you choose to tell Atton (when you first find him on Peragus, and have that discussion about Revan and the Jedi Civil War..)That Revan was DS and his/her "Grand Crusade" finally consumed him/her...if you happen to say Revan was LS then something entirely different happens.

This "Sith Lord List" has proven to be a very difficult thing to put together mostly because the poster didnt give any guildines like they actually had to be trained, couldnt be redeemed ect...

To clearify? Do redemed Sith lords and apprentices count?

If so you can redeme Yuthura? So does she count?

Yes they count otherwise Vader wouldn't count either.

They never actually said what makes one a Sith Lord. The dark force user has to be trained by a Sith Lord or learn from a Sith holocron or such I think. But we don't know how far the training goes. In the Republic comics Dooku and Quinlan Vos practice a few times with the lightsaber but he doesn't teach him the real stuff. Dark jedi can use lightning and gripping and other force powers to a certain amount but it are the Sith who have more knowledge of the dark side and fullly embrace it. Their force powers will be far more destructive than those of a puny little jedi. It's hard to say apart from te movies who's actually a Sith and who isn't. I guess it's up to your own interpretion.

First, there is a big difference between being Dark Jedi, Sith, and being a Sith Lord. Yuthura, was never a Sith Lord/Darth. In KoToR I would never say Bastila was either. I haven't played K2 so who knows, but by the DS ending of K1 for me she would have been at some point later.

#32- "Dark jedi can use lightning and gripping and other force powers to a certain amount but it are the Sith who have more knowledge of the dark side and fullly embrace it. Their force powers will be far more destructive than those of a puny little jedi."

pfft, that's a highly unmotivated opinion..if Jedi are so weak compaired to Dark Force Users then how come DFU's havent managed to completely exterminate or purge the galaxy of the Jedi or their teachings?

#33- "First, there is a big difference between being Dark Jedi, Sith, and being a Sith Lord. Yuthura, was never a Sith Lord/Darth. In KoToR I would never say Bastila was either. I haven't played K2 so who knows, but by the DS ending of K1 for me she would have been at some point later."

Yes, there is a big difference between Dark Jedi and the Sith, Dark Jedi are simply DFU's that dont follow the Sith teachings and dont seem as self destructive as the Sith as a whole does.

However theres not much difference between Sith Lord/Sith Apprentice's...being about the same difference in power as a Jedi Master/Jedi Padawan. All true Sith study the same teachings and follow the same religion.

However theres not much difference between Sith Lord/Sith Apprentice's...being about the same difference in power as a Jedi Master/Jedi Padawan. All true Sith study the same teachings and follow the same religion.

Yes, it is a very big difference in power. That was part of my point. There are tons of characters you could label "Sith", but few you could truly label a Sith Lord. In KoToR there were only 3. Reven(if you did DS you could label him twice), Malak, and Bandon. Bandon was powerful enough for the title, but it was like a newly raised Master. Some times your just not powerful enough.

When I went through the second time DS my Reven would have made sure Bastila was Darth. He...I mean they...would have gone on to rule the galaxy as Darth Reven and Darth Plaything....I mean Darth Bastila. :(

hey guys,

i am new to this site and i was wondering if you could help me. i am at the very end of the game, when facing darth sion at the academy. i cant beat him. after about the 4th round of fighting, i run out of medical supplies and i die. but i heard that he will just keep coming back each time, no matter how many times you defeat him. is there a certain thing i need to say to him? please help me!

-leah

You should ask this on the X-box forum or the spoiler forum >_<

Yes, it is a very big difference in power. That was part of my point. There are tons of characters you could label "Sith", but few you could truly label a Sith Lord. In KoToR there were only 3. Reven(if you did DS you could label him twice), Malak, and Bandon. Bandon was powerful enough for the title, but it was like a newly raised Master. Some times your just not powerful enough.

When I went through the second time DS my Reven would have made sure Bastila was Darth. He...I mean they...would have gone on to rule the galaxy as Darth Reven and Darth Plaything....I mean Darth Bastila. :)

I would very much argue that Bandon wasnt strong enough, but he was "Darth Bandon" so I wont bother..as for you're point with Bastila on you're DS playthrough I'm not sure wtf you are trying to say but Bastila can hardly be counted as a Sith, she was Malak's apprentice for a very, very short time.

#36-Don't worry about it, I helped her out.

#37-I would agree that Yuthura was just an "experienced Sith" and Uthar as well despite it isnt stated or cant be proved that he wasnt a Sith Lord.

Being lord is different then being a Darth isn't. I fought alot lords in KOTOR 2.

I think Darth=general who would have lords . However what you rule and how much would change. Darth Bandon and Vader probably had their own army. Malak probably made Bandon his apprentice to unite their army. Bandon knowing he could not beat Malak took this offer because he would wait until he could kill Malak. This would allow alot of Darth in the same group even working for the same person.

Bastila would only become a Darth if Raven gave her a army. If your on the DS

Lords would be incharge of daily training and keeping the troops in line.

What people forget is that KOTOR, KOTOR:2 and most of the great KOTOR era comics are EU. Not all of the EU is bad. In fact, there are plenty of great stories and characters in the EU. And there are some bad stories as well.

That's precisely why I haven't read the NJO books yet.

When I went through the second time DS my Reven would have made sure Bastila was Darth. He...I mean they...would have gone on to rule the galaxy as Darth Reven and Darth Plaything....I mean Darth Bastila. :)

I would very much argue that Bandon wasnt strong enough, but he was "Darth Bandon" so I wont bother..as for you're point with Bastila on you're DS playthrough I'm not sure wtf you are trying to say but Bastila can hardly be counted as a Sith, she was Malak's apprentice for a very, very short time.

Yes, what I was saying is that by the end of the game she wouldn't have been a Sith lord. Really all she achieves is becoming a dark Jedi with a little Sith training. I'm saying that as Darth Revan again I would have went on to train Bastila to make her worthy of the title of Darth. With the Darkside there is no fear of rushing her training too fast. As long as she is alive and whole at the end of the day for my Darth Revan to play with it doesn't matter.

Of course Jedi Master Revan would be appalled at that idea, but we are talking about Darth Revan. :)

ive got a question about darth

traya

being on the list. which one are you refering to. because

kreia

was darth

traya

and wasnt

atris

as well?

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Found this list on the web that might add to this. Albiet i am not i big Sith fan, I r Jedi :p

1. Darth Sidious

2. Darth Vader

3. Darth Bane

4. Darth Seer

5. Darth Tyranus

6. Darth Rage

7. Darth Maul

8. Darth Scarz

9. Darth Revan

10. Darth Imperius

11. Darth Ghore

12. Darth Vak

13. Darth Slane

14. Darth Vicrone

15. Darth Malak

16. Exar Kun

17. Darth Xio Jade

This aint my list so if anything is missing or wrong go moan at supershadow.com ( beware this site if you dont want spoilers to Revenge of the Sith film ) :)