KOTOR II: Gone Gold & Chronicles Updates

Biggs

Man, I really hate this treatment we get from publishers.  What the hell is the hold up for the PC version anyway?

They had to get the xbox version out early enough for the little kids who have xboxes to ask Santa for it.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Man, I really hate this treatment we get from publishers.  What the hell is the hold up for the PC version anyway?

They had to get the xbox version out early enough for the little kids who have xboxes to ask Santa for it.

I set a trap for Santa clause, when he slides down the chimney it pulls on a string tied to the gas knob and bam Santa gets toasted. But sadly KOTOR2 will be melted along with Santa and than I laugh because I had gotten the game a few weeks earlier (dec.6).

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Ya there's no reason to rush to get it out anymore, I guess maybe the Valetine's Day Rush, but most of you guys are single and alone anyway :geek:

I'm in love with me, so I suppose getting K2 is as nice a way as any other to prove my love to myself. ;)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'm in love with me, so I suppose getting K2 is as nice a way as any other to prove my love to myself. :geek:

Ya I love me too, I'm the greatest ;)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

It doesn't matter if its Feb., June, or next December.  By the time PC peeps get the game spoilers will be all over the place, like last time, and there will be no reason to even bother with the game.

If you want to avoid spoilers take a break from the forums that are directly related to the game. I know it sounds crazy but it just might work.

I remember Akari saying that Obsidian doesn't a big enough team to manage to complete both version in the same time-frame. The solution to release teh xbox version first was out of their hands though.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I remember Akari saying that Obsidian doesn't a big enough team to manage to complete both version in the same time-frame. The solution to release teh xbox version first was out of their hands though.

Even if that is true and the X-Box version is finished earlier than the PC version, all the X-Box users outside the USA have the same problem as the PC users. It's just evil marketing

Even if that is true and the X-Box version is finished earlier than the PC version, all the X-Box users outside the USA have the same problem as the PC users. It's just evil marketing

That's entirely the publishers fault, especially since the international users get no extra goodies for their patience. Look how Square-Enix do with their Final Fantasy-series.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

i guess everyone who post has major ADD

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Ah, the Xbox. Wonderful machine if I say so. Lol. Soon I will be enjoying KOTOR 2 goodness. Poor PC gamers one day you will have your revenge! :ermm:

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

It doesn't matter if its Feb., June, or next December. By the time PC peeps get the game spoilers will be all over the place, like last time, and there will be no reason to even bother with the game.

....well, from what i've read from your extensive posting at this place, Hades, you pretty much hate the game before you've slapped your fingers through the plastic on the box. Could it be, you're full of it? Survey says: Yes.

yeah the day consoles become obsolete! muhahahaha

hell I still have my good old Nintendo from the old days, so I guess that'll never happen ..  :huh:

It's more likely that console will take over the gaming part, since they seem to adhere alot of features that was previously exclusive for the pc.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

God I hope that never happens ..

I like having all my games on one machine instead of spending thousands of different consoles .. and unless they make the consoles upgradeable I don't really see a future for them taking over the entire gaming industry!

Fortune favors the bald.

They tried to think of the best way to piss you off and releasing the PC game months after the xbox game is what they came up with. :huh:

Ya those guys are clever

They tried to think of the best way to piss you off and releasing the PC game months after the xbox game is what they came up with. :huh:

Ya those guys are clever

Indeed. :ph34r:

Well now that the game is done i can break into Obsidian and steal the final copy, remember...

Obsidian Entertainment, Inc.

1560 Brookhollow Drive, Suite 220

Santa Ana, CA 92705

USA

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

it has been for some time. Gold from what I know means the puplisher said they liked and the dev and lucas sigened papers. and lucas told them it will be out on the 6 the door is over there or something like that.