1. 1. how bored are you waiting for kotor 2

• Not at all
    • not much
    • i live
    • a lot
    • bored as hell
    • im gonna go crazy if i dont get this game
    • im thinking about breaking in to obsidian and stealing it

Actually someo fo us have PCs and this drought of good CRPGs, which seems will go on for another 3 to 5 years, is downright tiresome.

There's always MUDs if you can find a good one.

What?

:-"

Oh come on, is that all you have to "say?" Don't like the idea of MUDs?

:wub::huh:

HAHA, lol... funny :p :D :wacko:

And i agree with Hades on the point that there are no good CRPGs out there right now. And muds are tiresome, there is only so much you can do with a mud. And Neverwinter was totally overrated. I feel i will get burned for that last comment :cool:

That's why i'm waiting for K2 and Dragon Age. My expectations are extremely high for these games.

And Neverwinter was totally overrated. I feel i will get burned for that last comment

I'll burn you myself...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Not very bright are you ....

First Xbox games can only run on a Xbox, so PC owners cannot run it unless a working Xbox emmulator was released.

Second most games are region locked so a PAL XBox cannot run a JPN copy of a game, in some (rare) cases (Fable if not in error) they are not region locked but then price/time comes into the equation.

Third many online retailors have a shipping policy towards certain items, Amazon.uk for example have such policy.

So only a total LOSER would buy a US XBOX and a copy of SW:KotORII:TSL since the cost would be over 200 euros just to play a few months before the rest.

drakron.png

isnt there a way u guys could buy from companies overseas, online....check ebay or something lol...

They have different XBox's. I think we have NTSC screen format and they have PAL. The games aren't compatible unless the unit is modded.

I am not bored waiting for this game because school is keeping me quite busy, but I am sick and tired of seeing all these people with the same damn Avatar. It bugs the hell out of me.

I am not bored waiting for this game because school is keeping me quite busy, but I am sick and tired of seeing all these people with the same damn Avatar. It bugs the hell out of me.

I'm totaly with you man I had to change mine <_< , and all of a sudden everyone has the same one. GET SOMETHING ORIGINAL PEOPLE!! :thumbsup:

I am sick and tired of seeing all these people with the same damn Avatar. It bugs the hell out of me.

I'm totaly with you man I had to change mine  , and all of a sudden everyone has the same one. GET SOMETHING ORIGINAL PEOPLE!! 

Is Dr. Jones original enough?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.