The two diplomates = sith lords???

... And germany can't help us they aren't allowed.  After World War II it was one of the conditions of us winning.  They aren't allowed to improve or uprade their military.  They would have helped us but they don't have the equiptment.

Germany have military forces, they are a full member of NATO and have a standing army/navy/air force.

Been this way since Hitler rejected the WW I armistice treaty (you just got the wrong World War), the only diference is that we had two Germanies after WWII until the unification when the Berlin wall come down.

The reasons Germany does not "help" the USA military occupation of Iraq is because they dont want to get into that situation with is their right.

drakron.png

Enough already, this is a thread about sith lords, lets get it back on track.

you should know by now that once a thread is derailed it usually stays that way

but if you insist on trying to put it on track then good luck :rolleyes:

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

My friend babelfish tells me that Krath in french is "Krath", those damn froggies can't get their language straight :rolleyes:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

You know to me as a European all this Iraq mess is clear: France and Germany

are against Busch. And this means that they are your opponents!

"Politics is the business of politicians, a world where companies use there economic influence to prop up or bring down governments would be a frightning and bleek one indeed." -taken from a public service announcement from Shell Petrolium

France and Germany's governments are only puppets, they still use the oil that U.S. and British corp. sell them, they still use the terrorist threat to there advantage in the pool of public opinion. Goerge Bush does what the top 50 tell him to do just as they do in every other western power

btw Star Wars is good isn't it :thumbsup:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

So what if France isn't helping us that doesn't make them an enemy.  And germany can't help us they aren't allowed.  After World War II it was one of the conditions of us winning.  They aren't allowed to improve or uprade their military.  They would have helped us but they don't have the equiptment.

The middle part, between the first and the last sentence, is rank nonsense...

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

No one is anybodys enemy... And, as it has been pointed out several times: Germany can do whatever they want. They have one of the worlds most modern defences. Very good equipment and stuff.

btw Star Wars is good isn't it :sorcerer:

Yes it is :blink:

You know to me as a European all this Iraq mess is clear: France and Germany

are against Busch. And this means that they are your opponents!

France and Germany's governments are only puppets, they still use the oil that U.S. and British corp. sell them, they still use the terrorist threat to there advantage in the pool of public opinion. Goerge Bush does what the top 50 tell him to do just as they do in every other western power

btw Star Wars is good isn't it :blink:

puppets? use the terroist threat to their advantage?

In Europe we remain quite sceptical to the terrorist threat and the supposed war on it! do you think we are idiots? they stayed out of the war because there weren't any real proof of Saddam producing weapons and so the war was illegal.. and there still isn't proof!

except for few pathetic goverments (mine included), who just wanted to kiss american ass, noone supported this!

and yes SW is great! :sorcerer:

Fortune favors the bald.

• 4 weeks later...

Heer I just bump this thread to say that "krath" means NOTHING in french, that's not even not a supakewl word used by retarted kids...

Eh Chris could you ask to your publisher in which France they live ? Seems that's not the same as mine :rolleyes:

The majority of the people playing this game are not American, therefore they could care if the word 'Krath' is a bad word or not, personally I don't mind the word, but if a French kid plays KOTOR... he might just learn new words, hehe.

And who really gives a crap about USA and their political affairs in a thread about KOTOR 2 and/or "The two diplomates = sith lords???"? (Someone does, and I don't care. This is the wrong thread for that)

Come on, get on topic.

Krath? What language should this be? Doesn't sound very French, does it? If it were French wouldn't it be spelled "Krath

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

<_< what is it with the languages surely anyone with half a brain would realise the use of the word krath was not deliberately used to offen anyone, and surely when used in the context of starwars you would just accept it as the description of a race of aliens. I think Someone is just making too much fuss over it. :blink: