So the Emperor has a lightsaber

I'm not talking skill, I'm talking personality. The emperor does not seem like he should be a frenzied psycho but a calm and methodical evil guy. He reminds me of Boc from the original Jedi Knight or something in that little bit.

Well first off your judging his fightng with a lightsaber from one swing you haven seen him fight yet go see the movie first then judge. Also I hear that Yoda and Palpatine do not fight to a draw. Palpatine ends up being too overwhelming for even our beloved Yoda. Yoda then escapes from Palpatine seeing as how he can't beat him.

Bah, and the great yoda preach that one should not give into fear because that leads to the darkside, so where does it make sense he flees.

Jedi's doesnt fear death so less it a tactical redraw i fail to see logic in it.

Naso-I'm not talking skill, I'm talking personality. The emperor does not seem like he should be a frenzied psycho but a calm and methodical evil guy.

I think that one scene has The Emperor laughing like a typical bad guy, because he has won(practically). He probably coulndn't contain his excitement, because his plan, set so many years ago, finally comes to fruitation.

Well Yoda does end up fleeing...He had too,Luke and Leia needed to be watched over so Vader wont get to them...So i would say that Yoda retreated not because he couldnt beat Palpatine..Because he had to..for the sake of Anakin's children

It was obi wan who took the children, but i assume if a tactical redraw it might have been in hopes that he could train student able to take up fight.

But who knows really, just normally wouldnt be yoda like to flee, less it for a very good reason.

Does anybody have a link or another hint where to find something concrete about a Yoda-Sidious duel rumour? Of course it would be a spoiler, but I am interested in this point.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Thank you! Although I don't believe anything that this dubious "Super Shadow" says, the fight Yoda vs. Sidious could indeed be possible.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Jedi's doesnt fear death so less it a tactical redraw i fail to see logic in it.

you do realize the only difference between a "tactical withdraw" and "tucking your tail between your legs and running" is if there is anyone else around to see you doi it. Even the jedi know fear they just don't normally act on it. If I had to guess I would say that Yoda was just buying time for something else to happen then once it did he could cut and run when he got the chance. More than likely Yoda would know if he could beat Sidious or not, so I would doubt he would just rush into a fight without some reason to do so, no matter who had been killed.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Because he wants to spin around like a blue-stance n00b for a while, shout some stuff in all caps, maybe find a place on top of a giant pit where he can sit and the other guy can't get to him, and then after ruining the game for an hour log off and gloat?

Because he wants to spin around like a blue-stance n00b for a while, shout some stuff in all caps, maybe find a place on top of a giant pit where he can sit and the other guy can't get to him, and then after ruining the game for an hour log off and gloat?

define noob

noob - one who is new at something, a shortened form of newbie, also a general term to describe one who is consistent with being or acting stupid

the first two are correct definitions, third is a definition used by those arrogant enough to presume that because they have a higher post count they know better, which isnt the case.

ps not accusing you, this was aimed at certain others

I thought the Palpatine laugh and the silly way he swings the saber looked really dumb, which is kind sad.  He's just going to be another cackling idiot evil guy.

Also, Yoda in Ep 2, did anyone else who played JO, JA noticed that what he was doing was essentially spamming blue-style?

spot on; this stereotypical psychotic bad guy is soooo played. i sure hope palps will have som real depth and not just be another cackling lunatic...