So the Emperor has a lightsaber

Wow, the Darth Sidious has a lightsaber. Tell me something that I don't know. I knew this almost 4-5 months ago.

Hum let's see.......

You didn't know that I just ate a burger from Mcdonalds..

hehe sorry had to type something

Don't mind Tyrell. He very often loves to tell us all the vast amounts of knowledge he has as compared to us mere mortals :x

What are you talking about. If you have Star Wars Hyperspace on Starwars.com you'll know that one of the early BTH (Before the Helment) pics was the lightsaber hilt of Darth Sidious. Also it was leaked that Sidious and Yoda has a duel in the cambers of the Jedi Temple.

Of course though not everyone has Hyperspace and not everyone is into spoilers so I should not be that surprised that you are all shocked that Sidious is using a lightsaber.

*offers the emperor a breath mint, and a coupon for a free dential visit*

there that should help him out =P

and am I still the only one who thinks that anakin has a mullet?? (refering to the pick of anakin and the chancelor together a few pages back)

btw the trailer is awesome, for those of you who havent seen it, and by the look of things, it should be better than the last 2, but will it live up to clasic trilogy status is anyones guess.