How Many Actual Female Gamers Here?

Bastilla_Skywalker

Hey Di, hitchhiked on 49 last week, Tuesday night, walked all the way from Lime Kiln to Alta Sierra, crazy.....why yes I am.

*frown*

Hitchhiking is dangerous, even in a rural place like this bastion of scenic beauty. Do not hitchhike. Ever. Walking, however, is good exercise for fit youngun's like yourself. Just be careful. [/mommy mode]

Hey Di, hitchhiked on 49 last week, Tuesday night, walked all the way from Lime Kiln to Alta Sierra, crazy.....why yes I am.

*frown*

Hitchhiking is dangerous, even in a rural place like this bastion of scenic beauty. Do not hitchhike. Ever. Walking, however, is good exercise for fit youngun's like yourself. Just be careful. [/mommy mode]

Walking, on Hwy 49, in the dark, is not good excersise....EVAR. But it was the only way to get out of the house. Nice to see you anyway. ;)

i never understood why gamers gotta know if you're male or female. this question ALWAYS surfaces on every gaming forum i've ever visited.

and yes, i imagine there's gonna be a lot more of us once game release dates get closer. mostly cuz there's not a whole heckuva lot to talk about until then.

V***V

well

whatever

nevermind

My girlfriend plays Kingdom Hearts when she has time..

My mom plays every adventure game that's released..

Strangely enough I've never had any female gamer friends myself. They must be skittish creatures.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

"So Female Gamers actually exist? They're not just a webcomic oddity? "

:devil:  :devil:  :luck:

You are joking? Sure you aren't asking this seriously.

NO! I was COMPLETELY serious!!! :)

My girlfriend plays Kingdom Hearts when she has time..

My mom plays every adventure game that's released..

Strangely enough I've never had any female gamer friends myself. They must be skittish creatures.

The ones I've met have been. It comes from being a sort of oddity, and/or closet gamer. That and if they EVER go to any sort of gaming event, they're mobbed by guys who live in their parent's basements. I met one, and she said that she went to a gaming/comic con and one geekish d00d was so forward he actually asked if she wanted to go in a back room and make out. She never went to any sort of gaming event again. :wub: