visas marr, "handmaiden" and disciple?

OK, I'm all confused... :huh:

Can someone link some screenies as to who exactly are these people: Visas Marr, handmaien and disciple?

Also, where did you get these names (mainly Visas Marr), in the first place?

:huh:

Check out the AIMs in the media section on the new website kotor2.com. :)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

OK, I'm all confused... :huh:

Can someone link some screenies as to who exactly are these people: Visas Marr, handmaien and disciple?

Also, where did you get these names (mainly Visas Marr), in the first place?

:huh:

Check out the AIMs in the media section on the new website kotor2.com. :)

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Gold!

(It's Mandalore!!!! (w00t) ....without a red helmet?! :huh: )

manthing2.jpg

one thing i don't get; why does the aprentice depend on gender?

There's a popular belief here in this forum that your possible apprentice is PCs romance option.

..Here's hoping they're wrong.

maybe it does, but i hope the one thing doesn't exlude the other. would be kind of cheeesy if the pc were romantically involved with his/hers aprentice. it's soooo played... ;)

maybe it does, but i hope the one thing doesn't exlude the other. would be kind of cheeesy if the pc were romantically involved with his/hers aprentice. it's soooo played... ;)

In every other hentai bishoujo game known to me. :p

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

In every other hentai bishoujo game known to me.  ;)

Depends on which bishoujo game you're playing... *goes back to play Suzukuri Dragon*

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I think that visas and handmaiden are the same character. The face structure seems a tad different but we haven't gotten the same angle of perspective looking at visas and the handmaiden. But otherwise they look pretty much the same, same body shape, same theme. U can't have a dark side version of a single person and a lightside version of a single person at the same time now can u?

right that was there two of them one for good one for dark. either way it is we are both getting the point which is that you will have two appertanice either way.

at first i suspected handmaiden and visas to be the same person, but now i'm not so sure.

however, it would explain why akari said you couldn't have all three in your party...

I'd bet they are the same person, but different versions. I think that they count as 2 npcs tho.

I think that is due to either you being LS or DS, or you answering the Revan LS/DS question one way or another. I'd bet revan.

So which is there to recruit is dependent on that answer. Now, that still doesn't nessasarily tell us if they count as 1 or 2 peeps toward to total of 12.

If Visar Marr and Handmaiden are the same person and depending on your alignment and stuff, prehaps she is an apprentice.Also could Despicle also possibly be an apprentice as well? And prehaps, depending on your gender is which love romance you get. I'm probally wrong, and all I said is nothing near what will happen.

Evolutionary Development