Telos poll....

What's your CURRENT opinion of Telos?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What's your CURRENT opinion of Telos?

• I can't wait to see Citadel Station!
    • I can't wait to see the surface of Telos!
    • OMG, this is the homeworld of my boyfriend Carth Onasi!
    • I hate it! The planet that produced Carth Onasi MUST DIE!
    • I just wanna play KOTOR2!
    • Meh.
    • What's Telos?
    • "Lo-lo-look at you, Hacker"
    • OMG....did someone just say J-Lo?!?
    • *too busy banging something into a wall to care*
    • Get back in the asylum, Topaz!

Telos, homeworld of Carth, was incinerated roughly eight years ago by Darth Malak & Saul Karath. Now a faciliity called Citadel Station oversees the restoration of its biosphere. In KOTOR2 we apparently get to go through the station and the surface of Telos.

So, what do you think of it?

While I'm not really thrilled to go to the planet that is full of whiny people I am excited to explore it and find out new stuff. Maybe kill some Telosians if Im lucky. :)

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

Telos, homeworld of Carth, was incinerated roughly eight years ago by Darth Malak & Saul Karath. Now a faciliity called Citadel Station oversees the restoration of its biosphere. In KOTOR2 we apparently get to go through the station and the surface of Telos.

So, what do you think of it?

Citadel station has got my interest due to the sheer name of it.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

What was wrong with Carth anyway?

Nothing was wrong with Carth, he was just very whiny.

Anyways, I can't wait to get to the surface of Telos. Citadel station will be aight but I can't wait for the surface. I hoping the surface will be empty of normal Telosians and filled with bad guys who are try to cover up something that we have to uncover. :ph34r:

Is Telos being gas mined? I just took it for granted that because people live on the surface that it wasn't a gasious planet......that and the screen shots, and all the stuff you can read about it, and that they mentioned it in the first game.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I really thought Carth was a really good and interesting character. The only thing I didn't like was him running away in Darkside, because it was completely out of character. Troughout the entire game he's like, *the* hero and then he pulls something like that. Bad writing on Obsidian's part, I imagine.

I can't wait for any of the planets. They seem a whole lot more interesting than the KotOR's. The only really interesting planet there was Taris, and even then, only for the first time through.