Whats your Favorite Jedi robe

Guest Darth Banooby7

What are your faveorite Jedi robes?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What are your faveorite Jedi robes?

• Blue
    • Red
    • Brown
    • Brown Jedi Master Robes
    • Black Sith Robes
    • Black Sith Master Robes
    • StarForge Robes DS
    • StarForge Robes LS

I didn't really like any of them. If they're robes, they shouldn't be skintight like that.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

im ls but i love how the sith master robes looked. now all i want is a black set of real robes (hood included) and ill have loads of fun

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

ya all but the star forge robe resembled skirts, not bad if you're a girl, but also not that cool if you're a guy

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I already addressed that, and I didn't think that the Jedis where scottish, more of a Trek thing really, and I've never heard a scot say mate

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Starforge DS robes. And yes, this topic has been discussed before.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

One robe I did like in K1 was the cream/khaki colored robe that Nemo wore. In one of the early previews the PC had one on, why they made it an NPC only robe I don't know.

I absolutely agree with you. After playing K1 a couple times I got got bored of the robes and really wanted the ones Nemo and the other Jedi (LS ending) were wearing. :angry:

It's all about the hood, I can't tell you how frustrated I was when I picked up Reven's robes and the hood was always down.... ARG!

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Yep, KOTOR 2 has both hoods and billowing cloaks, those two additions alone add so much atmosphere!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Yep, KOTOR 2 has both hoods and billowing cloaks, those two additions alone add so much atmosphere!

:p

:) indeed