When underwater and in space

While holding the walk button with one hand you...  

72 members have voted

1. 1. While holding the walk button with one hand you...

• Grabbed the remote and turned on the t.v. (PC users)
    • Grabbed a magazine and started reading previews for TSL
    • Watched the Firaxen Sharks swim in the distance
    • Watched the Sith Fighters fly in the distance
    • Grabbed the codes and put in the Turbo Code
    • Drink the coca-cola classic in front of you
    • Cursed the Developers
    • Wonder why you can't do force speed in a suit
    • Stared at your PC's rear end
    • Umm... yeah... the other thing...

Guest ChaosStorm

I didnt mind the space walk. In fact, I did like the touch. You dont see it that often in Star Wars and it was very short. The underwater walk however was boring, took long and had to be done twice. AAARGH!

I didn't mind the underwater- or spacemissions in KotOR, since they didn't take a huge amount of time to complete.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Cursed the developers for putting it in, in the first place.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I wished fervently that I coud use force speed. Usually I am a patient person, but that part drove me NUTS!!! I did like the bit on the Leviathan, though...I liked looking out into space. The only thing about that was that space looked a bit 2-D. I hope that if we have to space-walk again in kotor 2, that they make it more realistic looking. B)

I liked it, it was relaxing and the suits look ..cute in a childrens program kind of way

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yeah, was horrible. There was enough backtracking on Manaan already. It wouldn't be so bad at least if there were various things you could click on to go to so you didn't have to pay attention and hold buttons down drearily, but nooooooo

Maybe if it had auto-walking or they had made it into a cutscene things would have been much better..

The first time through I enjoyed it a bit. But the other times I've played the game it was completely boring... <_<

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I remember when I first saw a preview of KOTOR and saw the underwater part I thought it was going to be the coolest part of the game, man I'm glad that the rest of the game was so good.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well I kinda liked the underwater sequence .. I had been playing for a couple of hours and my brother was watching once in a while. Suddenly he wanted to try! So I let him go through the water and the sharks while I made a sandwich .. he never bothered me about the game again .. hehehe :D

Fortune favors the bald.

Well I kinda liked the underwater sequence .. I had been playing for a couple of hours and my brother was watching once in a while. Suddenly he wanted to try! So I let him go through the water and the sharks while I made a sandwich .. he never bothered me about the game again .. hehehe  :D

;)

i only wish it were that easy sometimes,with my little brother.