Hyper Mag preview

Ya now all we need are beards

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

TATOOS YAY!!!! o and sorry bout the whole its not Nihilus thing Jad'en i think that was me. i hadnt read this when i said that (dont know if it was posted yet) i thought it wouldnt be the name since i remember akari or someone saying it wasnt darth ni i got confused with the names

Thanx Master Craftsman

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

yes even my rampent beard speculation

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

That preview also describes Darth Nihilis as 'towering and intimidating' and the Female Sith Lord as 'the evil queen from Snow White'.

I actually got this magazine on tuesday but have not been able to get on the net until today. So thanks to Craftsman for posting this.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

dang it they canged the facial structure again, it's better then the promo facial structure, but it's still not as good looking as the original concept art, and why did they have to give her two sabers. Dang it, I was hoping for atris to use a saber like a katana rather then a combination of what obiwan's style and anakins style, the latter of which is a very poor representation of the dual sword fighting style. But this is all just my opinion, anybody notice that atris' outfit is remarkably similar to that of the librarian in episode 2?

EDIT: Forgot to thank the thread poster for posting the data, thnx so much for the data and the scan of the image

I'm pretty sure the graphics in the link are still just conceptual. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they are conceptual from the magazine, not even the publishers. It's not uncommon for magazines to have their own drawings of game situations in their magazines, that are in no way related to the game in any way.

Other things mentioned in that article are the the Armoured Guy is a Madelorian and there will be another Wookie. The DS path should also be more fun as you can be more manipulative and make the NPCs bow down to you. You can also make NPCs suffer instead of just killing them and make someone else take the blame for the deaths of NPCs.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

dang it they canged the facial structure again, it's better then the promo facial structure, but it's still not as good looking as the original concept art, and why did they have to give her two sabers. Dang it, I was hoping for atris to use a saber like a katana rather then a combination of what obiwan's style and anakins style, the latter of which is a very poor representation of the dual sword fighting style. But this is all just my opinion, anybody notice that atris' outfit is remarkably similar to that of the librarian in episode 2?

EDIT: Forgot to thank the thread poster for posting the data, thnx so much for the data and the scan of the image

I'm pretty sure the graphics in the link are still just conceptual. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they are conceptual from the magazine, not even the publishers. It's not uncommon for magazines to have their own drawings of game situations in their magazines, that are in no way related to the game in any way.

The same picture was used in US magazine XBN for their October preview. I don't know whether or not the two magaines are run by the same comp or not, but I think that LA or OE was responisble.

Other things mentioned in that article are the the Armoured Guy is a Madelorian and there will be another Wookie. The DS path should also be more fun as you can be more manipulative and make the NPCs bow down to you. You can also make NPCs suffer instead of just killing them and make someone else take the blame for the deaths of NPCs.

Very, very, very nice. I sort of hated Zaalbar. Bowing down, suffering... sounds too good.

It has been said that the Atris character is seperate from the PC, she is featured in personal robes in every concept art picture and is in the box art with the aforementioned robes. Akari previously pointed out that the pc head that looks sorta like atris is not atris.

Um has anyone given any thought to the possibility that this 'Atris' might actually be the PC??

TripleRRR

Ummm.. NO because some of us have actualyl LOOKED at teh screen shots... and i have not seen her in one of them if i recall correctly. Not to mention you get to desgin your own character....