Hyper Mag preview

The article stated that you will find out what happened to Carth and Bastila, so in other words, they're probably dead.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

How do you get they're dead out of that?

Could really mean anything.

It's the phrase that worries me, "You'll know what happened to them". It has a eerie feel to it.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

hehe lucasarts stormtroopers, did you mention this if so sorry I must have missed it

some companions may or may not wield lightsabres, have a lot of shaggy body hair, sport Darth maul type horns, wear fancy mandalorian amour, wear sexy tight leather, have cyborg body parts

hehe lucasarts stormtroopers, did you mention this if so sorry I must have missed it

some companions may or may not wield lightsabres, have a lot of shaggy body hair, sport Darth maul type horns, wear fancy mandalorian amour, wear sexy tight leather, have cyborg body parts

Saw all that stuff in some screenshots.

5 out 7 planets revealed

Actually 6 out of 7

Telos

Dantooine

Korriban

Dxun

Onderon

Nar Shaddaa

Not sure if Peragus counts as a planet.

beat me to it I was gonna post all the info in the mag, but I don't think you mentioned that there will be another planet from kotor(unknown as yet which) and no tatooine in it

I think they may have been referring to Korriban which has been released on IGN.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

5 out 7 planets revealed

Actually 6 out of 7

Telos

Dantooine

Korriban

Dxun

Onderon

Nar Shaddaa

Not sure if Peragus counts as a planet.

we also really can't be sure if Dxun counts as a planet yet (I know they have it listed under "planets" on the LA page but still). Some people have mentioned that it could be just another part of the onderon world (like the taris sewers or the sith base on mannaan) mainly because you only need a shuttle to get there and not a trip through hyperspace.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png