Do poor PC Gamers at least get a demo?

Damn my Kanadian heritage and that stupid country's bad repuation for being nice and humble which is bull. Kanadians are not humble. We are arrogant. We are full of what i call bull crap faux pas humbleness. We only pretend to be humble. Only fools think otherwise.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

there nothing "wrong" with canucks there just insignificant

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

besides kids in the hall, and vancouver canada is a joke

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Volourn, I will probably buy this game a year or two after its release when its down where it will be worth the money. Who gives a flying *** that they made KotOR happen or not. That isn't the issue here. LA made a promise, they broke it, they need to know we gamers won't take that bullcrap. Case closed.

Basically, the PC gamer gets screwed over again.  A simple way to solve this is not buy games from publsihers that pul this sort of crap.

omg i fully respect you and revel in the idea that you have given me :D

**** you gates and certainly screw you LA for doing this, its time for a riot!

**fires up bit torrent and kazaa lite** Download KotOR 2

i so hate doing this but from the amount they paid you off im sure you deserve every loss you make :)

(first flame i have ever done and only thing i have got annoyed at since ever on forums!)

the day that microsoft make something that DOESNT suck is the day they start making vacuum cleanrs <_<

Don't say that too loud. I can just see the headlines now....Microsoft Introduces Windows Based House Cleaning Assistant, or something like that.

And i can see the next day's headline:

Windows Based House Cleaning Assistant, sucks, and not in the intended way <_<

Can't you just shed one tear for us PC gamers?

No?  Ok, that is cool.  I tried.

I can understand pc gamers frustration, if I could I would shed a tear for you :unsure:

It has just been one too many of these threads lately, so "maybe" at one time I felt sorry for PC gamers but after all these threads about it, you have now become just meatbags too me :ph34r:

I know what you mean.

The first week or so after the news about the dates, every thread no matter what the topic was evolved into a discussion about the platforms or release dates, and that did quiet down for a while. I am actually kind of surprised that this thread has lasted this long. The issue was solved in the first reply.