Who is Darth Sion?

There are more whom this is come from:-)

Ah, true, true. This character looks kinda... Angry.. Or drunk? Or merely red? :huh:

44.jpg

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I wonder if it the Ebon Hawk you confront Sion on at the beginning of the game.

No, they've said that you'll encounter him on a ship similar to the Endar Sphere or whatever it's name was...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

That armor on the guy on the right looks cool.

It reminds me of the outfit of the Rebel Alliance pilots...

So once again we get guys in a Star Wars game wielding swords despite the fact they never did in the movies.

;)

Different era, different methods, different needs.

The ship is called the Harbinger. My personal theory was that it brings you back from the Outer Rim and is attacked midway and somehow you end up on Peragus. But then again once I see Atton and Mira with you on the ship, I know I must be wrong.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

The Endar spire like ship.

ship.jpg

A bridge like the Endar Spire's full with corpses.

bridge.jpg

And corridors like on the Endar Spire.

41.jpg

Put it together...

Where is the last screen shot from?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

So once again we get guys in a Star Wars game wielding swords despite the fact they never did in the movies.

;)

The swords were in a lot of the Star Wars comics that took place in and around the time of the old republic. Also in the origional trilogy the Gamorrean guards and some bounty hunters in Jabba's place had melee weapons. Just because we didn't see them in action in the trilogy doesn't mean they didn't exsist.

P.S. The screen shots above are disapointing to say the least. A lot of KOTOR clone environemnts.

Cheers!

There are some new screens on the net i found, a don't know the real source.

Here they are.

I just look at the IGN site, that one with Sion was there! Not sure about the others! I have a look at ur link.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Why is the official site the last to add the screenshots???

Cos the Devs r lazy! Too caught up in the own superiority (SP?)!

COOL!! Corpses!!! I wonder how they died?

And I liked the name Darth Knossus ^_^ Darth Thutmosis III!!! But then there would have had to have been a Darth Hatshepsut O_O But that'd be okay ^_^ And it would be a good sign for the sith :D

You know, screenshots are a horrible temptation. It makes us want the game NOW, when we still have half a year to wait ;) Cruelty on high.

Surprise!!!

41.jpg

Atton Rand seems to have a thing for barely living shirtless men with a big red....lightsaber. :lol::lol::):lol::blink::lol::blink::lol::blink:

And I liked the name Darth Knossus ^_^  Darth Thutmosis III!!!  But then there would have had to have been a Darth Hatshepsut O_O  But that'd be okay ^_^  And it would be a good sign for the sith :D

Don't forget Darth Sparta, Darth Athens, Darth Persepolis, Darth Rome, Darth Sumer.......etc. :lol:

COOL!! Corpses!!! I wonder how they died?

See that shadowy figure down that corridor? ;)