"Official Relase Date"??????

While I haven't heard anything personally, that sounds like it's probably true. The date floating around at one point was Dec 12, so the 9th would be just as likely, I imagine.

-Akari

Wow. Thats awsome! I hope thats a true date, it'd be nice to have it for the holliday.

While I haven't heard anything personally, that sounds like it's probably true. The date floating around at one point was Dec 12, so the 9th would be just as likely, I imagine.

-Akari

Great!!

If everything goes well during the Alpha and Beta stages, they will probably release it in december.

EDIT: sp

If Akari's wrong, does this mean he'll buy each of us a copy for getting our hopes up?  :p

I always hedge my bet with such things with 'probably' and 'imagine'. I won't be held to a free copy for statements like that. :o

-Akari

I always hedge my bet with such things with 'probably' and 'imagine'. I won't be held to a free copy for statements like that. :o

-Akari

Aww, what a pity. Then meaning that if you're wrong, you'll instead make some extra KOTOR 2 stuff for all of us for free? ;p. At least, that wouldn't cost you anything expect a few hours of work :p

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Payment for our copy is extracted in whip lashes. :o

-Akari

I'll gladly take those lashes in your place in exchange for information, Akari-sensei :D

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I really doubt I could. I have an aversion to pain. :p

Me too, but only when it comes to the dentist :o