"Official Relase Date"??????

oh..oh..Do you get to play a Jedi Sedai? I want to play as a lightsaber Wraith.  One Darth to rule them all and in the darkside of the force bind them.

:rolleyes::) laff!!!! :D :lol:

there's nothing quite as satisfying as making a funny to have someone else make a funnier funny based on your funny and someone else making a funnier funny to his funnier funny to your funny and the chain continues until the world explodes in laughter.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

And that's the game we're all gonna love and praise as a masterpiece.

oh..oh..Do you get to play a Jedi Sedai? I want to play as a lightsaber Wraith. One Darth to rule them all and in the darkside of the force bind them.

Sure, and there will be lots of trolloc troopers too :(

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Sure, and there will be lots of trolloc troopers too :lol:

And Myrddraals serving the Dark Lords.. :(

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

The OFFICIAL word on the release is "Winter 2004". The dates that stores get often aren't accurate, but rather something they can use to help get sales, and help to narrow timing down. Often games aren't distributed on the date that stores have.

The OFFICIAL word on the release is "Winter 2004". The dates that stores get often aren't accurate, but rather something they can use to help get sales, and help to narrow timing down. Often games aren't distributed on the date that stores have.

Akari said December 12th and I'm keeping him to it otherwise I get his free copy :)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Akari said December 12th and I'm keeping him to it otherwise I get his free copy :p

His "real" copy or beta? :)

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Akari said December 12th and I'm keeping him to it otherwise I get his free copy  :p

His "real" copy or beta? :)

shh!

now i'll probably end up with a blank CD :angry:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

now i'll probably end up with a blank CD :angry:

That's not too bad, a blank CD can still be used for a lot of things and it isn't like it'll affect the coming of the game itself :)

Holy hell, I just hope Lucasarts doesn't rush it too much to cash in on christmas. I'd rather have it later than done poorly...

Even if that should happen, there's always patches... :unsure:

Holy hell, I just hope Lucasarts doesn't rush it too much to cash in on christmas.  I'd rather have it later than done poorly...

Even if that should happen, there's always patches... :unsure:

yeah for those of you who have a high speed internet connection and a credit card, I know someone is going to say that you don't need a credit card but for those of us in canada there is no other way of getting live and the updates I hope Obsidian will offer the chance to get update via CD or DVD.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

yeah for those of you who have a high speed internet connection and a credit card, I know someone is going to say that you don't need a credit card but for those of us in canada there is no other way of getting live and the updates I hope Obsidian will offer the chance to get update via CD or DVD.

Well, I think that PC gamer frequiently includes patches and such in their preview CDs, so if PC-gamer is being sold in your country, that's a way to get it.

Well, I think that PC gamer frequiently includes patches and such in their preview CDs, so if PC-gamer is being sold in your country, that's a way to get it.

right now my PC is a POS so if I hope to get updates for the PC version I would first need to make my PC capable of running the game. But I was wondering if the devs might make it so that gammer's books like XBN or other such books would have offer the updates or offer them on the obsidian site via mail order, what ever it takes to get the updates out to the rest of us who live outside the urban area or cities. and who don't have a CC for reasons that don't need explaining at this point in time. I guess I should take the time and money to upgrade my computer before its too late :D and thanks for the info too I didn't know that PC gamer had the updates for the original so I guess its true you learn something new every day :D

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

"They said their be no twists in the game so what do you mean?"

Who said that?

AscendedPaladin.png

• 2 weeks later...

I dont like waiting :angry: but ill have to :angry: :angry: the sooner the better but if it makes the game more rewarding then im sure i could handle a while longer......i think :p:)

P.S

Dear god,

I dont ask for much and ive been a good boy, please make it dec 9th or earlier if possible please,please, pretty please!

AMEN