Your PC: Guy or Gal?

Will your PC be a male or a female in KotOR II (your first time through)?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Will your PC be a male or a female in KotOR II (your first time through)?

• Male
    • Female

sicne there's some discussion her eon what jedi class to paly too...

I was thinking of playing as a Jedi Gurdian first... But I'm worried about the new character classes perhaps being tied to what of the first three classes you choose :blink:. I want to become a Sith Lord and would rather not discover late in the game that "Sorry, since you're a Guardian, no way that you can become a Sith Lord. Become a Marauder isntead!" :angry:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Sith Lord seems more appopiate for Consular.

That's part of my point... Consulars are good for plenty of things, but from what I remember they aren't too good at combat :/. However, haven't the devs said that the new classes won't be acquired by "normal" means?

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I believe they said the prestige classes would require more than levels to join. Is that what you mean?

*nods*.

The Devs said any class could join any Prestige class.

... That's a fact? Guess that I don't need to worry, then :)