Your PC: Guy or Gal?

Will your PC be a male or a female in KotOR II (your first time through)?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Will your PC be a male or a female in KotOR II (your first time through)?

• Male
    • Female

male. in kotor chose the guy with semi long hair. I don't care about having a female character just so I can look at her butt, rather then a males. Besides ingame u can switch characters, so u can always look at any of the females at any time, except when they aren't allowed to come with u. Besides I like a game romance with a female (no dang it I don't care about mods that allow me to do the same with a female character) not a male.

I do the opposite order. I found playing as a chick alot more fun. I found myself being puritan as a male and rather prurient (spelling problems I know) as a female. Besides, who wants to look at a running guy the whole game.

I'll go female first, then male. But bring a DS female let you kill carth at the end if you did the romance. That was fun.

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png