Who would like to own an HK-47?

Who would like to own a scizophrenic, slighty psycotic droid in real life?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who would like to own a scizophrenic, slighty psycotic droid in real life?

• Hell Yeah, i would who the hell wouldn't
    • I wouldn't, he would kill me first chance he got
    • Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
    • Rather hav a T3-M4

I hate HK-47. His humor is idiotic.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I would set him on Troll Patrol, instantaneously feeding him all IP information for anyone who aggravated me on the boards.

Oh...wait...did I say that out loud?

HK: "Explanation: There are a great many Troll's on this board master, I could kill them for months and not make a dent." ;):p

With his battle-simulations, sure.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I would set him on Troll Patrol, instantaneously feeding him all IP information for anyone who aggravated me on the boards.

Oh...wait...did I say that out loud?

HK: "Explanation: There are a great many Troll's on this board master, I could kill them for months and not make a dent." :);)

Hahahahahahahaha..... *lying on the floor*

"Query: May i kill him now master i would very much like to crush his neck...

(Maybe later)

Here that meatbag, i'll be back"

"Statement: It is not possible to terminate the master, i suggest running before my blasters warm up meatbags"

"Explanation: Your student asked me what i thought of him... it was at that moment i informed him of his meatbag status."

Anyone that didnt find this funny must have a crocodile chewing on their crutch thus making everything in their life depressing!!!

God I hope HK isn't returning for KOTOR II.

Me too

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

id want an hk so i voted for hell ya im just a little afraid hed kill me while im sleeping. but i too have some "problems" that hk couldtake care of.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

For me you would see some thing like this on the new...

"This just in, in a small town in the middle of nowhere the home of a HK-haters club was blown up by a low yield explosive...from what our sources say this was one of many that has happened in the last month. police still have no suspect of the serial bombing/killings."

hehehe...