Yoda-Like species

My thoughts:

Yoda is freekin yoda. St. Peters Cathedral is freekin St. Peters Cathedral. One is all we need.

P.S. Vandar was gay.

Zabraks, on the other hand, are cool and should be in the game. Especially since they were widley acknowledged, but never seen, in the first game.

Yeah, in Manaan, but I meant as an NPC, because it would be funny for him to talk about tasting his enemies blood at every possible occasion... :)

Yeah, have both him and Canderous in the party, and have them going at it all the time. Word.

Meh, maybe you're right, but I like the idea of it.

Iridorians and Zabraks ROCK.

I'd like a dark Zabrak Jedi.

An Iridorian party member would be fooking awesome, to take the place of Canderous...

I always thought Yoda's not from a specific race, but rather how the Light side of the Force changes your body after hundreds of years. If Windu or Obi1 lived long enough they might shrink, turn green and... ;)

As for the Yoda fight scene, it's not Yoda's inherrant physical abilities that make him bounce/spin around. I'm quite sure he's using the force to chuck his body around, so it's not in complete contradiction to his aging body story. His mastery of the Force and control of moving objects would make sense. After the fight you can clearly see that he's pooped.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

I think he just wants to be resistant to whatever I say? Seems so anyway. Maybe were just polar opposites.

IMO a yoda raced character would be sweet. There are other people on this sphere too white. So no is wrong in some cases.

No matter what Obsidian does, no matter how great KotORII is. There will be some pissed off people like white who gripe about anything they can.. If it doesnt happen its not SW....

Ambrosia3.gif