September's Greatest Poll

What do you think is under that skull mask?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is under that skull mask?

• Just another Sith bad guy with a unique look
    • A bad ass "evil Mace Windu" with a mask
    • Vrook, now fallen Jedi Master
    • Darth Revan
    • Bastila Shan on steroids
    • Master Uthar
    • A droid
    • NOTHING!!! He's a ghost!
    • Chris Avellone's ID photo
    • George Lucas

I hope that's Vrook. I HATE him. I desired to kill him in KOTOR.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

"There is no death, there is the force"

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vrook is dead.

Evil stupid jedi master who looks like yoda and didnt teach me anything grub grub grub.........................

I believe you are thinking of Vandar, Vrook is the old grey haired man.

The thought of the MSL actually being Vandar on stilts is... a bit stretched, if you'll pardon me... ;);)

"There is no death, there is the force"

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vrook is dead.

Evil stupid jedi master who looks like yoda and didnt teach me anything grub grub grub.........................

I believe you are thinking of Vandar, Vrook is the old grey haired man.

The thought of the MSL actually being Vandar on stilts is... a bit stretched, if you'll pardon me... ;);)

I know :blink: but that guy thought Vrook was the yoda looking dude, so I just pointed out that it was Vandar he was thinking of :lol:

Just some new dude with no style at all..

Good old Darth Mask! At least it's not like the LucasArts forum where 1/2 a covinced it's Revan! It would suck if it was any of the old characters (though it would be funny if it was Bindo!) It's got to be some character!

Why do I feel that we've picked up yet another pathetic lifeform? Obi Wan Kenobi

Notes:

1. This is mostly fun, but rest assured at least the first three are serious..... ;)

2. About the Vrook option: Suppose he lost it after Dantooine fell and now he's a big bad Sith Lord like Count Dooku. Now he not only criticizes young Jedi, he runs them through with his saber....... :ph34r:  :lol:  :blink:

i think that i am under the mask, i am the villian and the hero.(Remeber the second movie with yoda,fake vader and like?)

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

i think that i am under the mask, i am the villian and the hero.(Remeber the second movie with yoda,fake vader and like?)

That would make for an interesting cutscene.........

Wait, he may be on to something here ...

What if that Masked Sith Guy (MSG) is actually not related to any of the old or new characters at all. Instead (s)he's actually your KotOR 2 PC's father (mother)!

Sounds exceedingly lame I know. Darth Sun_Tzu would probably even jump in with that funny gif of his. But it's so blatantly lame as to be extremely obvious, so much so, that all of us would probably dismiss it out of hand. I know my jaw would hit the floor if MSG was the PC's character [edit]parent[/edit], especially if it played out something like this:

• [Me]
    • {slices MSG's lightsaber hand off, knocks him down, then places own saber at his throat (hey it can't be all like the movies :blink: )}

[MSG]

• Wait! {raises left hand to mask and peels it off, revealing the face of a withered man} ... I'm your father ...

[Me]

• {viscious snarl twisting features} NOOOOOO! {with a hate filled voice}

[MSG]

• {gasping hard, obviously dying} ... search your feelings ... you know it to be true ... my son ...

[Me]

• {in a softer, broken voice} ... no ... it can't be true ... you're lying ...

[MSG]

• {finally breaks eye contact, lowers gaze to floor} ...

[Me]

• {tears filling eyes} ... why?

Of course I prefer this scenario, possibly coupled with this one.

B)

What say you all? :rolleyes: :ph34r:

My guess is that these 2 guys (Sion and MSG) are probably each leaders of a group of sith assasins. I read that on this site:

http://www.xbox365.com/news/news.cgi/artic...FyyfhWOteFG1366

I would say that the three sith lords are probably fighting each other now since the jedi have practically been annhialated. I realize you are still a jedi but now that 99.9% of the jedi are dead, they are now each planning on how to seize the sith leadership

Though the option to kill GL in a video game is an interesting thought, I think it will be someone that we have never seen before.... maybe even a new race? or maybe a race thought exstinct (sp?).

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png