September's Greatest Poll

What do you think is under that skull mask?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is under that skull mask?

• Just another Sith bad guy with a unique look
    • A bad ass "evil Mace Windu" with a mask
    • Vrook, now fallen Jedi Master
    • Darth Revan
    • Bastila Shan on steroids
    • Master Uthar
    • A droid
    • NOTHING!!! He's a ghost!
    • Chris Avellone's ID photo
    • George Lucas

I say it's Vrook. He's long appeare dto me like a Dark Jedi in thought. If he had his way, Revan'd be dead long before KotOR. Even if Revan was allowed to live, Vrook would never have reinstated him into the Jedi. Vrook believed that Revan was always evil and acted rather harsh and critical all the time. He always insulted you... He was a perfect target for evil.

Even yoda was critical

Yes but Vrook is a ticking time bomb.

At least Yoda was very casual when he remarked on Anakin's headstrongness. Vrook would've screamed "Such pride! Such arrogance! Is this prophecized Chosen One something we're supposed to train on the off chance it's true?" :blink:

very good responce lol. ya but i think he's totaly new(not fesably guses able name).my second gess would be vrook after this post

Its definately a character we have never seen before. It would be to much of a let down to make it a previous character form kotor. Think about it, if were revan vrook, bastilla etc how happy would you be with that scenerio. I'd be devestated. Lucas arts know that, out with the old in with the new.

I can say that its a man judging from his hands, unless its a female chinese swimmer. He's human, and of normal human size. And he has some sought of connection with atris like bastilla and revan had.

No more yellow eyes and hideous accents please...

Judging from that nice switchover graphic between the white female jedi(forgot her name) and the masked character, they share some history. In Lucas's tradition that would imply family.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "