Another Character Returning Poll

Besides Bastila (and T3-M4), which party member from the first KotOR would you want to see returning in the second, if you can only pick one?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Besides Bastila (and T3-M4), which party member from the first KotOR would you want to see returning in the second, if you can only pick one?

• Carth
    • Canderous
    • Mission
    • Zaalbar
    • Jolee
    • Juhani
    • HK-47

I still think that not only would KOTOR 2 become too much of a KOTOR 1 rip off if it let some of the more notable KOTOR 1 characters dominate it.

I think it's a little late to fix that with the game being set only 5 years after the first game Obsidian really has no choice but to include some of the characters from KOTOR. Wether they play major roles within the game itself is a mystery but if I was a betting man I'm sure one or two will.

Cheers!

I still think that not only would KOTOR 2 become too much of a KOTOR 1 rip off if it let some of the more notable KOTOR 1 characters dominate it.

I think it's a little late to fix that with the game being set only 5 years after the first game Obsidian really has no choice but to include some of the characters from KOTOR. Wether they play major roles within the game itself is a mystery but if I was a betting man I'm sure one or two will.

Cheers!

There's no reason to let them dominate the sequel though.

The only characters that can be critical to TSL are those we know survived KotOR i.e. T3, HK and Canderous.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I want to see Jolee come back. He was cranky (and funny) without being whiney.

I would not want to waste time with Zaalbar. I never took him along anywhere, even on Kashyyk (sp). I just let them get him from the ship. I don't even know if he has any dialog beyond the bad breath and combing dialog with Mission.

Trask Ulgo was really a force adept sent to make sure you (Revan) survived. He sacrificed himself to Bandon to save you, but only wound up turned to the dark side like Bastila was. Now he's the villain behind the Sith mask!

:ph34r: ;):rolleyes:

:p

"You shall not pass!"

Not a chance that sadist like Bandon would spare life of such looser like Trask.

He was well known of pleasure in killing jedi and any who had a misfortune to met him.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Not a chance that sadist like Bandon would spare life of such looser like Trask.

He was well known of pleasure in killing jedi and any who had a misfortune to met him.

Yes. I was, in fact, being facetious, sarcastic, and...

:lol:

flippant!!!

"You shall not pass!"

Well, your trap worked...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

I didn't vote because the options were limited to one character per vote.

I don't actually care if any of them actually join your party. My one wish would be to atleast be told (through dialogue or cameo) about what happened to each of them.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I wanna see a return of Calo.

That guy can survive ANYTHING. How do we know he's not dead?

Well, we have robbed his corpse...

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Hmmmmmmmmm good point!

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

What do you think about Joseph Stalin then? He would fit perfectly...

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: