Another Character Returning Poll

Besides Bastila (and T3-M4), which party member from the first KotOR would you want to see returning in the second, if you can only pick one?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Besides Bastila (and T3-M4), which party member from the first KotOR would you want to see returning in the second, if you can only pick one?

• Carth
    • Canderous
    • Mission
    • Zaalbar
    • Jolee
    • Juhani
    • HK-47

I hate wookies.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

What would be interesting is if you end up being hunted by HK-47.  Maybe Revan could send him after you, he is an assassin droid after all.

That would be pretty cool actuatlly....a game of cat and mouse with an assassin droid.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if HK is allowed to join your party, but eventually betrays you because his assassin protocols kick in.

That's why the only characters that can be critical are HK, T3, and Canderous. You cannot have anyone else be critical to the role because if you choose darkside dialogues they would be dead or gone.

I guess I'm thinking something different for the term 'critical' then how it's being used. I don't see HK,t3,or Can being 'critical' to the story of Sith Lords. Not saying I don't want to see them or would be upset if they did show up either.

I would like to see Mission five years later.

Heh,where it's pry not for the same reasons you seem to be thinking I would agree. I liked the character,and if set up right and kept in the back she could be useful in a fight as well as for her skills. I usually started out as a Soldier so my character always lacked in the skills department. When I played as a Scan she wasn't as useful. But I still liked the character.

I want none of them to return in my TSL team. Perhaps as cameo's. ( I know we'll have T3 back tho :p )

Oh, the purple twi-lek sith lady from Korriban DIED!

Deal with it ;)

If she isn't in you lot will whine for months on this board won't you -.-;;

I would like more originel characters, the characters in Kotor I remind me too much of the main characters in the OT (t3-m4 = R2D2, Zaalbar = Chewbacca etc.)

That was the idea.

Yes, they were trying to recapture that Star Wars feeling by using similar characters. I don't see how that was wrong.

Oh, the purple twi-lek sith lady from Korriban DIED!

Deal with it

Her being dead is an option based on how the individual played the game.

If she isn't in you lot will whine for months on this board won't you -.-;;

Nope. If she's in great if she's not oh well. Not a huge deal,to me anyway.

I've got a question. Many people have said that it's confirmed that HK is returning. I've seen a few articles that say someone who looks a lot like HK is returning. Can someone point me to a direct quote that HK himself is returning?

My money's on Canderous definitely showing back up, cameo or party member. I would like to see Jolee or Juhani show up as being among the last remaining Jedi given that you choose the light side options from the last game at the beginning of the game.

I've got a question.  Many people have said that it's confirmed that HK is returning.  I've seen a few articles that say someone who looks a lot like HK is returning.  Can someone point me to a direct quote that HK himself is returning?

From this month's Game Informer:

"'There will certainly be others (besides T3), but we can't reveal those until a later date'. That date turned out to be five minutes later when we hounded him about the return of HK-47. Giving in to our persuasive Jedi ways, Parker eventually blurted out, 'He will be returning, but that's all I can say right now'."

I liked HK, but I don't think he's as great as a lot of people say he is. Maybe I was expecting more because so many people were hailing him as the "best" character before I even played the game.