Bastila vs. Atris

Which do you think is more appealing?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think is more appealing?

• Bastila
    • Atris (or whatever her name is)

:huh: Sorry, but the place of old hag has already been taken by Kreia. :wacko:  Btw, storm's hair was white in x-men 2 and she wasn't old. :p

ok yes storm's hair is white. but have you seen the cartoon or comics?

1: In the cartoon its pretty obvious storm is well over 35 maybe even 40

2: the movie is based on that storm but they chose to have halle berry fill the role

3: Do you realize how many time storm has been electricuted by her own powers??? i remember one episode she got knocked out cold for a while but i cant remember how many days but i do remember it was near fatal by once again her own powers to call forth lightning from storms its actually she can control weather but most of the time she uses lightning attacks and tornados

Halle Berry is about 35!

well thos gosh danged pixels look alot better than those make up wearing women i see except of course natalie portman. OK and do u know why the pixels look so good? because they were designed by guys. so every single part of bastilas body is designed the way a guy would like it. nobodys perfect in the real world egs gilrs with pretty faces have small boobs, girls with big boobs are biatches. small buts flat buts huge buts. but everytime i pick up my copy of kotor i see the most beautiful man made creation i've ever seen perfect butt perfect face perfect boobs and perfect thighs :huh:

obviously you've never met Mrs Pope before

well thos gosh danged pixels look alot better than those make up wearing women i see except of course natalie portman. OK and do u know why the pixels look so good? because they were designed by guys. so every single part of bastilas body is designed the way a guy would like it. nobodys perfect in the real world egs gilrs with pretty faces have small boobs, girls with big boobs are biatches. small buts flat buts huge buts. but everytime i pick up my copy of kotor i see the most beautiful man made creation i've ever seen perfect butt perfect face perfect boobs and perfect thighs  :wacko:

obviously you've never met Mrs Pope before

Can you divorce your wife please? Just so you can envy me when she's mine... ^_^ :p:huh:

"2: She is human therefore white hair is a sign of old age for a human "

ok thats wrong my uncle doug has had white hair since he was in his 20's :lol:

And my grandad is 64 with no greys and all his teeth! honestly :wub:

How do you know he doesn't dye his hair?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

"2: She is human therefore white hair is a sign of old age for a human "

ok thats wrong my uncle doug has had white hair since he was in his 20's ;)

And my grandad is 64 with no greys and all his teeth! honestly :wub:

How do you know he doesn't dye his hair?

Because he is my grandad so there :lol: Nah I live with him so im sure id see his just for men boxes :D unless he hides them the sneaky b*****d :lol:

White hair is in no way a definitive sign of age. Perhapse they wanted to be original and throw in a young person with naturaly white hair, or perhapse is it possible that the character died her hair white. U can see in the pics that she looks pretty dang young. Compare her to kreia, there is a world of difference.

As for the whole "it's pixels argument" it's pointless. The pixels are a represtation of an artist created image/ model, TV uses pixels. It's not real, ur right. But who says because someone/something is merely computer generated it can't look attractive? But what the heck, ur opinion is ur opinion. If u think the subject is null then just don't post, save urself some time and energy u could use to do something more positive. The point of the thread was to see who people thought was more attractive. But whatever

• 2 weeks later...
White hair is in no way a definitive sign of age. Perhapse they wanted to be original and throw in a young person with naturaly white hair, or perhapse is it possible that the character died her hair white. U can see in the pics that she looks pretty dang young. Compare her to kreia, there is a world of difference.

Atris could be a very light blonde with almost white hair. (I say almost because it's not completely white)

In any case, I thought "old" was unattractive because of the wrinkles and sagging and general facial structure, not just that they were old.

Even if she is old, she doesn't look it, so what does that matter? Do you realize that in fantasy setting, 25 year old males might pursue a 125 year old elf? Maybe she's a different race or branch of human? Heck, if she were a different race or type of human, doesn't that pretty much mean traditional rules of when you get white hair are gone? What if she had natrually fuschia hair? Would that mean anything? Her hair is fairly thick, in any case, and not thin and curly like any old ladies I know of. Most old ladies don't have hair that's as thick or quite as white, and usually hair becomes grey with old age.

Of course, looking at her eye and hair color together, she could be some sort of albino.

In any case, I thought "old" was unattractive because of the wrinkles and sagging and general facial structure, not just that they were old. 

Even if she is old, she doesn't look it, so what does that matter?  Do you realize that in fantasy setting, 25 year old males might pursue a 125 year old elf?  Maybe she's a different race or branch of human?  Heck, if she were a different race or type of human, doesn't that pretty much mean traditional rules of when you get white hair are gone?  What if she had natrually fuschia hair?  Would that mean anything?  Her hair is fairly thick, in any case, and not thin and curly like any old ladies I know of.  Most old ladies don't have hair that's as thick or quite as white, and usually hair becomes grey with old age.

Of course, looking at her eye and hair color together, she could be some sort of albino.

Elves tend to not age very quickly, so that hot Elf lady next door could be a 125-year old grandmother............wait.....

I'm just glad that this is a superficial thread because it would really bother me if you were having indepth conversations about a character that u know nothing about! :huh:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Even if she is old, she doesn't look it, so what does that matter?  Do you realize that in fantasy setting, 25 year old males might pursue a 125 year old elf?  Maybe she's a different race or branch of human?  Heck, if she were a different race or type of human, doesn't that pretty much mean traditional rules of when you get white hair are gone?  What if she had natrually fuschia hair?  Would that mean anything?  Her hair is fairly thick, in any case, and not thin and curly like any old ladies I know of.  Most old ladies don't have hair that's as thick or quite as white, and usually hair becomes grey with old age.

Elves tend to not age very quickly, so that hot Elf lady next door could be a 125-year old grandmother............wait.....

A m.i.l.f.? or even a g.i.l.f.?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Sad but true.  You should have seen that one guys spamming campaign I think around 24 hrs ago.  That was worse.  That's just off the top of my head, but there are other, worse examples.  It's sad, but I think this forum's going downhill as no one is serious.  Maybe that's because people think that there's no way that their questions will really be answered.  I just remember the good old days with the bioware KOTOR 1 boards (before it came out of course).  Everyone was more serious, friendly, and humerous at the same time.

That being said, I didn't find bastila that attractive.  Maybe I just looked too quickly.

The spamming campaign was in response to what Bioware had become. All it is is a den of n00bs and Woo ass kissers over there now. Sad really. I still laugh when I remember the Padme or Bastila thread.....those were good times. :o

You got some real issues there.

Don't we all. :) If I thought that the Bioboards were redeemable, I would have tried....believe me, I did with the original influx of n00blets, but eventually, I gave up, and so I decided to have one last go at Darth Woo.

"believe me, I did with the original influx of n00blets, but eventually, I gave up, and so I decided to have one last go at Darth Woo."

lmfao!

Does bastila or Atris turn me on? Not really. But even just their 'digital bodies' are in the right curves to be somewhat attractive. Not like I ogle them or anything. But I see a bunch of rants about how people are idiots and losers because they find pixel formations attractive. How about when graphics surpass the eye sight in 'pixels'? LMAO. What then?

Like the girls in DOA. They are hot IMO(for video game chix anyway). Not like I would want to marry one of them(lmao) but ya they r hot. And I'm none of that bull**** some of the people in this thread claim. Not shallow when looking for a woman, not no life, not immature(IMO anyway, lol), not underage, not the stereotypical 'nerd' appearance, etcetc.

I think some people went overboard intheir alienation....

Anyway I voted Atris because Bastila was a grouchy snatch. lol.

Ambrosia3.gif

This thread will never die I guess. For the pixel vs real life debate, I agree that it is indeed your mind that determines whether you are stimulated. It is not necesarily the image itself, but what the image itself is trying to represent. Saying that pixels are not real and thus should not be stimulating is similar to saying that pictures are not real either. That's my two cents. As for me, all we know about her is a rumored name that's it. However, her concept art certainly looks a lot better than Bastila's, so here's hoping the future will bring the goods :)