Bastila vs. Atris

Which do you think is more appealing?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think is more appealing?

• Bastila
    • Atris (or whatever her name is)

[it's pretty sad when people get turned on even by the suggestion (read: pixels) of half-naked women.

And you get turn on by what is bio-electric discharges in your brain.

Things are as real as your brain tells us, there is no diference of playboy maganize and a adult comic, your body simply reacts to what your brain tells you to react.

That's certainly not what I meant. And, well, maybe you don't understand this - but those said reactions in the brain ARE the reaction that you have in your head.

However, I suppose you're trying to argue that you have no control over it, and that it's obnoxious to criticise that about people. Well, it is, but that's not precisely what I was doing.

I don't care if you're attracted to pixels - I just think it's comparable to when I was in late grade school and looked up naughty words so I'd get a boner. I look back on that now with a sympathetic eye, (as with looking at pixels for a boner, and like I said: it's more or less the description, the representation, rather than the pixels) but I would still say it's sad. So yes, sorry for offending you. However, I've had enough experience with pixels and "naughty" words that my mind tunes those things out as not-so-real, or perhaps I should say: sexually ineffective.

In case you hadn't noticed or seen, I think Bastila is attractive.

Now... where the hell were you when others were saying that exact same thing, only harsher? I've never said it's because they're lonely, because they're chauvinistic, because they're stupid and don't understand pixels aren't real. So really, I know you seem to have a giant grudge against me, but you need to cool it.

I'm really sorry for offending you, but I was trying to make a point against other's that were saying the exact thing you seem to have been so offended by just now.

Sad but true. You should have seen that one guys spamming campaign I think around 24 hrs ago. That was worse. That's just off the top of my head, but there are other, worse examples. It's sad, but I think this forum's going downhill as no one is serious. Maybe that's because people think that there's no way that their questions will really be answered. I just remember the good old days with the bioware KOTOR 1 boards (before it came out of course). Everyone was more serious, friendly, and humerous at the same time.

That being said, I didn't find bastila that attractive. Maybe I just looked too quickly.

Sad but true. You should have seen that one guys spamming campaign I think around 24 hrs ago. That was worse. That's just off the top of my head, but there are other, worse examples. It's sad, but I think this forum's going downhill as no one is serious. Maybe that's because people think that there's no way that their questions will really be answered. I just remember the good old days with the bioware KOTOR 1 boards (before it came out of course). Everyone was more serious, friendly, and humerous at the same time.

That being said, I didn't find bastila that attractive. Maybe I just looked too quickly.

The spamming campaign was in response to what Bioware had become. All it is is a den of n00bs and Woo ass kissers over there now. Sad really. I still laugh when I remember the Padme or Bastila thread.....those were good times. :p

Sad but true.  You should have seen that one guys spamming campaign I think around 24 hrs ago.  That was worse.  That's just off the top of my head, but there are other, worse examples.  It's sad, but I think this forum's going downhill as no one is serious.  Maybe that's because people think that there's no way that their questions will really be answered.  I just remember the good old days with the bioware KOTOR 1 boards (before it came out of course).  Everyone was more serious, friendly, and humerous at the same time.

That being said, I didn't find bastila that attractive.  Maybe I just looked too quickly.

The spamming campaign was in response to what Bioware had become. All it is is a den of n00bs and Woo ass kissers over there now. Sad really. I still laugh when I remember the Padme or Bastila thread.....those were good times. :p

You got some real issues there.

lol Ive made friends and enemies.... You either love me or you hate me, there is no inbetween.

I dunno. I neither love nor hate you.

Ok I will rephrase. Once you know me, you either love me or you hate me.

Unless that person (me) is too cynical and indifferent to most things :p

Sad but true.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

lol Ive made friends and enemies.... You either love me or you hate me, there is no inbetween.

I dunno. I neither love nor hate you.

Ok I will rephrase. Once you know me, you either love me or you hate me.

I rather munch on you.

*munch munch munch*

Do you have any salt?

Not again.

From what I can see, neither Bastila nor Atris look that great. They're good but not great. Even if Bastila was good looking, her attitude made her unnatractive while we dont even know anything about Atris's personality.

• 3 weeks later...
Of course they probably revised Mira's model by now.......... :lol:

If that's the case, one would wish that they changed the picture that shows her over at Lucasarts <_<

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Furball/Alexia still pwns all.  :blink:

^^^

Did Eru just quote himself...? :lol:

Yeah. I have to agree that Jen Hale is great. I loved her in Freelancer.

My favorite performances of Jenni Hale were her VO for Deionarra and Fall-from-Grace. B)

dude. your crazy. boobs are great.

I beleive the word you're looking for is "boobilicious" :)

manthing2.jpg