Funny Stuff - It is the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a sense of humor

Raithe

Posted (edited)

428621098_708040014649554_84820592236356

Edited by Raithe
  • Haha 3

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

• Haha 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

DcEJfOTS5SKtpsvY0wnnQ4pQEtBoC5sdZ0LVIC5Q

• Gasp! 3
  • Sad 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Somehow, even when expecting a terrible film, Sony comes along and proves that indeed, it can always get much, much worse.

• Haha 1
  • Gasp! 1

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

GJr8lhIWoAAPFIp.png?ex=6617c7d6&is=66055

• Haha 4

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

For the Dragonlance fans out there...

GJz2xpyXAAAtRqS?format=jpg&name=small

• Hmmm 1

I'm a liquorice lover and I typically buy "Swedish Bastards" and enjoy them immensly, so I can't help but feel a bit bad for these poor unsuspecting people 😄

27 minutes ago, rjshae said:

periodic_table_regions.png

That’s a nice summary of the Periodic System 😂

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/50098/introducing-a-limited-floppy-edition-of-cyberpunk-2077

Are you a fan of sleeper gaming PCs?

Do you yearn for the retrofuturistic experience of the original Cyberpunk?

Do you miss the good ol’ days when game installation was a ritual of its own?

Whichever of the above describes you best, then you’ll love the Floppy Edition of Cyberpunk 2077!

Nowadays, in the era of digital distribution, most PCs come with no drives. However, we also heard many voices from people within our community who love the vintage experience of manual installation. We get it! After all, CD PROJEKT started by distributing games on CDs.

That’s why we’ve decided to explore something you’ve been asking us for since even before the original release — Cyberpunk 2077 on floppy diskettes!

Embrace the ritual of classic game installation using 97,619 3.5” diskettes. Make sure to invite friends over and schedule shifts, as our initial estimations indicate that it might take about 2 months of non-stop diskette-swapping to finish.

Sounds awesome, right? It sure does! Follow the link below to wishlist the Floppy Edition! Be prepared for a truck delivery though!

• Haha 2