Picking Revan's face too?

I know we can say whether or not Revan was a guy or girl and whether they did lightside or darkside, but can we pick their face? Obviously not the face players would be using in their current game. It'd be cool to see Revan with the same face. To me, Revan is the longhaired guy :lol: . That seems to be the commonly used face by everyone. Anyway, will it be possible to pick every little detail about what happened in the first game?

It'd be cool to see Revan with the same face. To me, Revan is the longhaired guy :lol: . That seems to be the commonly used face by everyone.

The long-haired guy is a pretty boy. Not my conception of Revan at all.

I'll take the guy with the scar, thank you very much. That or Ming the Merciless.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Hey, if we can pick Revan's face, maybe we can pick Revan's nose. We can make a mini-game of it. :lol:

Anyway, I've use the Long-haired dude, Ming The Merciless, and the Latino dude as Revan in my games. I've always used a different face, so it doesn't matter a whole lot to me.

Anyway, I've use the Long-haired dude, Ming The Merciless, and the Latino dude as Revan in my games.

It is the destiny of bald Asian men with facial hair to DOMINATE the GALAXY.

Someone played dark side...

Ming the Merciless does not rescue puppies.

As I've said before, this topic is one of the key reasons why we will not see Revan alive in KotOR2.

Revan will be a dead force-spirit with a deep-cowled hood and a wispily indeterminate voice. This eliminates all problems of his/her appearance, gear, class, and skills. It also prevents the 'old' hero from overshadowing the new guy.

As I've said before, this topic is one of the key reasons why we will not see Revan alive in KotOR2.

Revan will be a dead force-spirit with a deep-cowled hood and a wispily indeterminate voice. This eliminates all problems of his/her appearance, gear, class, and skills. It also prevents the 'old' hero from overshadowing the new guy.

Probably. But I hate that cop-out sh*t, so I hope not. I'd almost rather he/she didn't show up at all then do that.

I prefer the short haired blond girl as Revan, personally.

I think there is a chance Revan is still alive, after all you do tell the game if Revan was female or male. So I just think they'll just use artistic license to create their own Revan.

I really wouldn't mind..even though I'm sure others would. I never felt Revan was my character..so *shrugs*

I am revan so I can be sure that.

A. I'm not a man.

B. I don't have long hair

Blolnde with short cropped hair thank you. Not too great with a lightsaber but I could power a city for a week. And I've got Juhani wrapped around my little finger.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

I prefer the short haired blond girl as Revan, personally.

But she's blonde. How can you expect a blonde to be a master of military strategy and tactics?

Yeah, I should've added the faces I use when I started this thread

Lightside male I use the longhaired guy

Darkside male I use the scar guy that grows the goatee

Lightside female I use the blonde girl with the ponytail and no makeup who kinda looks a teeny bit like Linda Hamilton

Darkside female I use the girl with the black hair over her faceand ponytail; she looks kinda like Trinity. The Jedi that you see on the Endar Spire has her face you if you dont use her already

i always preferred the girl with black hair over her face and the pony tail. whether i was playing ls or ds. she looked uber-cool in Revan's robes, with those red eyes glaring at everyone...she looked like a witch.

and yeah, it'd be cool if we got to pick his/her face for continuity reasons, even he/she only has a cameo.

I used the Mexican dude with the short, brushed up in the front hair, kind of big nose and sneaky eyes and a small goatee beneath the lower lip...he reminded me of someone... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Isn't that guy Asian?

Anyway, the bald Asian guy definitely is the most fitting.