Funny Stuff: Return of the Funny

Amentep

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

6 hours ago, Hurlshot said:

What I really got from that clip was the capital gains taxes are going to be raised on the wealthy. Which is great, since middle class wealth is shrinking and the wealthy are living it up.

Capital gains tax will not fix it, it will only make people look for solutions to re-allocate their wealth and avoid taxes altogether. Middle class shrinkage has more to do with cheaper labor alternatives overseas. 

2 hours ago, Skarpen said:

fCOxQ9Ov7G01RZ69JiLRD4lZ14Ngug6h.jpg

In a 1 on 1 battle between a person with an assault rifle and a person with a missile launcher, my money is on the person with the assault rifle. A missile launcher is a piss poor anti-personnel weapon.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Well that's why you make it not a 1 on 1 and you fire the missile into their car or their home.  Even better would be take a Hellfire armed drone, then you can eliminate the person even more remotely.

Edited by Malcador
  • Hmmm 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

1 hour ago, Amentep said:

When did the world become Saint's Row III? 😛

That's the Chicago way.

• Haha 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

14 minutes ago, Keyrock said:

How did this escelate from a 1 on 1 duel to leveling the better part of a city block? 😱

Its the only way to be sure...?

• Like 3

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

8 minutes ago, Amentep said:

Its the only way to be sure...?

I mean, I'd argue that you'd have a much easier time identifying the body after gunshot wounds than a bomb, but what do I know?

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Just now, Keyrock said:

I mean, I'd argue that you'd have a much easier time identifying the body after gunshot wounds than a bomb, but what do I know?

I bet you wouldn't leave your opponent alone in an overly complicated death trap before its completed killing them either.

• Haha 2

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Just now, Amentep said:

I bet you wouldn't leave your opponent alone in an overly complicated death trap before its completed killing them either.

If I was a bond villain, after capturing Bond I would pretend like I was about to spill the beans about my plan, meanwhile I would nonchalantly pull out a handgun and put 2 in his chest and 1 in his head. It wouldn't make for much of a movie, I guess that's why I never hear back after the auditions... ;(

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

1 hour ago, Gfted1 said:

In that case a normal Hellfire is for slack jawed pacifists. Gonna need more R9X.

Plain Hellfire kills more innocent people than the R9X,  though. So it is for callous jingoists.

Edited by Malcador

22 minutes ago, Keyrock said:

If I was a bond villain, after capturing Bond I would pretend like I was about to spill the beans about my plan, meanwhile I would nonchalantly pull out a handgun and put 2 in his chest and 1 in his head. It wouldn't make for much of a movie, I guess that's why I never hear back after the auditions... ;(

Look, a secret hideout doesn't finance itself and the only way you can justify to the board why you need budget for a pool is as an elaborate plan to throw people to be eaten by sharks. Why do you think hideouts are always in some paradise island away from civilization?.....one man's evil lair is another man's vacation resort.

• Haha 2
  • Hmmm 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

1 hour ago, Orogun01 said:

Look, a secret hideout doesn't finance itself and the only way you can justify to the board why you need budget for a pool is as an elaborate plan to throw people to be eaten by sharks. Why do you think hideouts are always in some paradise island away from civilization?.....one man's evil lair is another man's vacation resort.

But then you get back to the problem of making sure people are dead. A better solution would be to make sure the sharks can kill your victims:

Edit: for some reason I always have to edit a comment for the video to appear.

Edited by InsaneCommander
  • Thanks 2

sign.jpg

6 hours ago, Amentep said:

When did the world become Saint's Row III? 😛

When Bandidos and Hells Angels had a falling out in Denmark and Sweden a few decades ago, missile launchers, heavy machine guns, hand grenades, car bombs, just about everything was put to use.

Edit: Despite loosening up recruiting requirements considerably, the bikies eventually made peace when they started dying faster than they could recruit.

Edit2: The army depots the article refers to were a left over from the cold war that was still only a few years in the past. National guard units had depots all over the country to make mobilization of reserves faster in case of DDR and Polish troops invading.

Cut and paste from Wiki (Great Nordic Biker war)

Weaponry

Between 1994 and 1997, there were at least thirty-six break-ins at Swedish and Danish Army installations; at least sixteen Bofors anti-tank missiles, ten machine guns, around three-hundred handguns, sixty-seven fully automatic rifles, two-hundred-and-five rifles of various calibres, hundreds of hand grenades and land mines, and seventeen kilograms of explosives plus detonators were stolen. Police believe the Bandidos or their support clubs were responsible for the majority of the thefts. The Hells Angels obtained Russian- and Yugoslavian-made rocket launchers as well as surplus machine guns and rifles from East European countries.[6]

The conflict saw the use of the Swedish AT4 eight times, and the Russian RPG-22 three times. Hand grenades were used four times and a booby trap once. Car bombs were utilized three times, while other types of explosives were also used on three occasions. The bombs used scaled in size between one and five kilograms.[6]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Hmmm 2

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Guest The Architect
3 hours ago, InsaneCommander said:

flat.thumb.png.5e205d9f81d831cd1de1b72692026902.png

I must say, my acting career for NASA has been underwhelming so far. No big break debuts with Denis Villeneuve, Bong Joon-ho, or Christopher Nolan yet. Life isn't fair, man.

8 hours ago, Gorth said:

Cut and paste from Wiki (Great Nordic Biker war)

Sounds like an average weekend in Chicago. :lol:

12 hours ago, Malcador said:

Plain Hellfire kills more innocent people than the R9X,  though. So it is for callous jingoists.

Thats true, but if I had to choose, Id rather get turned into a red mist than ginsu'd.