Funny Stuff: Return of the Funny

Amentep

I had no idea Ryan Reynolds was the new comedic advertising/YouTube account king, or something. Bookmarked. 

• Like 3
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

"Do you ever think its a crutch, I mean, blaming everything on the problems your parents had? Don't you have a responsibility to yourself to eventually cast aside the crutches and meet new challenges?"
"If the parent-child bond is diseased, you have a better chance of being a sociopath then being well-adjusted. I consider it a triumph of the will that there aren't shallow graves dotting my backyard."

Edited by Raithe
  • Haha 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

1602100736614.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Every now and then YouTube recommends me older things. Sometimes I realize that I missed a few things. Like this:

Watched the other episodes but not that one. Had me rolling on the floor for a while. I should probably consider subscribing to more channels. :)

• Confused 1

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Proud Boys change name to Leather Men

At press time the Leather Men (formerly Proud Boys) organization is reporting record applications for membership, mostly through Grindr.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

23 hours ago, rjshae said:

your-scary.jpg

unlike the one with the hippo, in this the second image has nothing to do with the skull

• Gasp! 1

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.