Who would you most like to meet in real life

Cantousent

A lot of the folks online around here seem quite interesting. Gromnir has always been someone I'd like to meet for a beer, just to see what the hell he's like in person. Mr. Chu has grabbed my interest simply because of his tastes in games. Really, I'd like to meet everyone here in real life, but the point isn't to make a long list. It's to state the one person you'd like most to meet.

Capelworth doesn't come around here much any more. Hell, neither do I. ...But, if I had to choose one person, it would be Cappy. Not because I'm curious. ...And not because I have anything important to say. I'd just like to buy the guy a beer and sit down for a discussion.

So, who would you most like to meet in real life? Why?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

everyone, so i could kiss their asses and steal their social security number, jk :blink:

maybe servent of eru, or however you spell it, so i could tie him up and leave him in my basement to rot like the **** he is

everyone, so i could kiss their asses and steal their social security number, jk ;)

maybe servent of eru, or however you spell it, so i could tie him up and leave him in my basement to rot like the **** he is

You know, I didn't think you were into that but whatever floats your boat. :blink:

...depends on the situation...if'n it was fer a beer an' "shootin' the shyte", then there be a few I'd raise me glass wit'; Krackhead, the Ol' Dwarf (Howling1), Perky (Damien Foletto), MCA (I's'd drive him nuts wit' PS:T Q's), etc (pretty much anyone an' e'eryone I's enjoyed shootin' the shyte wit' on Boards the last 3 1/2 years or so)...an' if'n it was a "surprise" visit, it'd definitely be Grommy...I's'd 'ave a nice wrapped, tickin' Taliban-style gift fer him 'afore I left an' e'erythin'... :huh:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

I'm old enough to enjoy a good Cognac... :)

As for who I would like to actually meet of the board members ? Probably the top ten posters, so I could tell them face to face to get a life ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I find it disturbing how many people say they'd like to meet someone in order to do them harm. Don't you folks want to meet people because you like them?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I find it disturbing how many people say they'd like to meet someone in order to do them harm.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The devs.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Eldar... you don't want these people to meet in real life. This forum is one of those places that attract the most violent of those intelligent enough to type. :unsure: