Pictures of your games, lucky #13

Amentep

Found some glasses and a long coat. Score! I'm starting to look kewl now, which of course is 100% the most vital thing in an RPG.  One man's trash....

Cyberpunk2077-000028.jpg

Cyberpunk2077-000029.jpg

Edit: I've left Jackie waiting in some spot, again.  Poor guy. At least he's patient.

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

14 hours ago, melkathi said:

We'll form the People Who Do Not Play Cyberpunk 2077 Alliance (PWDNPCA for short)

Honestly I don't mind the flood of CP2077 content. But what does piss me off is developers pushing back releases for no other reason than avoiding competing for exposure with it. I have about zero interest in playtesting this buggy mess of a game, but I might have checked out MechWarrior these holidays.

• Like 1

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

27 minutes ago, 213374U said:

But what does piss me off is developers pushing back releases for no other reason than avoiding competing for exposure with it.

If they release stable, solid, playable games after the craze dies down a bit, it'll make them look much better in contrast.  The Hitman series is definitely  going to carry me through the Winter.

21 hours ago, Keyrock said:

There's a quest chain about using kimchi

Kimchi quest? +1.  Also, cat, ofc. +1

2 hours ago, Raithe said:

And quietly cruising around the city...

Nice use of DoF.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

1 minute ago, HoonDing said:

Is anyone even playing as a dude or do all these ladies have a ****?

I chose female largely because from videos, I didn't like the male's VA all that much.

I'm planning on cycling through it.  Female Street Kid, Male Nomad, Female Corpo, Male Street Kid, etc.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Tried to swim across a river.  Game wouldn't let me - at least not yet. 

Cyberpunk2077-000030.jpg

• Haha 3

I am V, The Immortal.

Cyberpunk2077-000033.jpg

Cyberpunk2077-000032.jpg

...thanks, hex editing.  Now I can rush the main plot and just take goofy pictures whenever.  😝

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Well, since I'd  need a new PC for Cyberpunk I guess I'm part of the PNP alliance ;)

So I've been building, of course.

Gotta love having merged my different savegames into one, it's kind of cool to run into my own buildings from other characters in the wild.

My first base:
440900_20201114163441_1.png

My old Khitan base, built against a large stone pillar
440900_20201128004555_1.png

Also been working on a base for my Darfari using (mostly) the new Stormglass set.
The set has actual windows instead of just holes in the wall for a change! They look a bit like early class, so they allow light and a distorted view of outside through.
440900_20201125234917_1.png

440900_20201205222138_1.png

440900_20201205223714_1.png

Top-down view, hopefully giving a slightly better idea of the layout...
440900_20201205231908_1.png

Same, but at night. I like the light behind the windows, at least in as far as the draw distance actually draws it...
440900_20201205232240_1.png

Building a little village around the castle
440900_20201205232357_1.png

Map Room at the top of the left tower, took some doing to make this work with the stability...
440900_20201205231751_1.png

Edited by marelooke
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Queen of the Hill!  ...  or something.
Cyberpunk2077-000035.jpg

Also ... someone's gotta keep that bikini-armor tradition alive.  :shifty:
Cyberpunk2077-000034.jpg

• Haha 4