Pictures of your games, lucky #13

Amentep

11 hours ago, Bokishi said:

Lets see if I can post Cyberpunk images in 16K without causing browser crashes

Took 4 seconds to fully load, browser's fine. Still too small.   😛:lol: 

• Haha 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

A New Life.

Target: Vinnie Sinistra.  He's in the witness protection program living in a wealthy suburb surrounded by FBI and my client wants him dead.  Also, apparently he has evidence tucked away in a microfilm attached to some jewelry and my client wants me to retrieve it.

pB80eb1.png

Off we go...

zWGEyfK.png

The feds will search anyone entering the house and only allow welcome guests so I have to tuck my silenced pistol in a food catering van here and let the driver carry it in.

qh3dGIg.png

This clown suit is perfect to slip in the house w/o drawing attention, I think I'll sedate him and take his suit.

nncP4Hy.png

FBI agent searches me upon entering and sees that I'm a simple unarmed clown with an invite for Sinistra's sons birthday.

vfeEs2q.png

Ok, there's the tray I put my gun in!  The caterer delivered it just fine past the FBI agents and they only searched his body not the tray so let me pull out my silenced pistol and tuck it away..

VprtEF8.png

Sinistras wife has a thing for clowns apparently, lucky me!  She does have that microfilm I need tucked away in her necklace, as Intel reports.

qmzrQVL.png

Got it!  She didn't suspect a thing and led me to the the back room with no FBI agents present so I had an opportunity to take her out and grab the microfilm.  It's Ok, I used a sedative so she'll survive the encounter.

kDYSitd.png

No it's time to go after Sinistra, just let me sneak up the stairs here past the FBI agents and into his small study area...

vTqwhHZ.png

After waiting a bit , he comes in alone without FBI bodyguards, I got you in my sights you prick.

CqXjmBH.png

Headshot!

XUWG8L8.png

Mission accomplished!  I have the kill and the microfilm so I casually head out, put the Suit back on in the back of the clown truck and escape the crime scene.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bokishi said:

What about 20K

5 seconds.  :lol:  ... I have no idea what pixel count or file size would cause actual browser issues (vs. simply net speed). Probably depends on what this forum software/script can handle.

Also: I like the motorbikes a lot more than cars, so far, simply because for some reason they're a lot easier to steer w/a controller. And they look great with overdone lens flare! :shifty:

Cyberpunk2077-000038.jpg

Just random.
Cyberpunk2077-000039.jpg

• Like 4
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Nope, nothing broke with that one either.  At least for me.  I'm sure ppl not on fiber 'net are feeling some pain.  😛 

Are you just resizing/enlarging in an image editor or using some other process?

6 hours ago, LadyCrimson said:

Nope, nothing broke with that one either.  At least for me.  I'm sure ppl not on fiber 'net are feeling some pain.  😛 

Are you just resizing/enlarging in an image editor or using some other process?

Not really, my VDSL2 line wasn't impressed for some reason. There's been other mega-screenshots in the past (the Witcher 3 ones come to mind), that did take a while to load. These...not so much, for some reason.

4 hours ago, Bokishi said:

No resizing would just make it blurry. I'm using Nvidia AI upsampling for the mega large shots, from a base resolution of 10K

Wonder if the fact that they're basically upscaled means they're just much more compressible, and as such easier to handle for bandwidth challenged folks on older hardware (my PC is 10 years old now).

9 hours ago, Bokishi said:

I'm using Nvidia AI upsampling

I became excited and immediately google-searched.  Dunno if it's the same thing you're using but only thing I found was something called NGX but it's dev only and you have to sign up or something, so nah.  I'll have to be happy with 4k screenies.  😂  

Anyway, only time I've had issues re: loading image, outside of a bit of wait time, is when the image host network themselves are having problems so the forum kind of freaks out while trying to never-end load images from unresponsive servers and thus may not fully load the whole forum page.  But it doesn't seriously hang or crash browser etc. I can still leave the thread. This is with Firefox, I've barely used Chrome or anything else in forever.

Edited by LadyCrimson

One more motorbike pic:

Cyberpunk2077-000040.jpg

Since 1st person (unlike, say, Death Stranding) I'm getting the feeling there aren't any full body combat animations because in Photo Mode it defaults immediately to one of the pre-fab poses, even if you activate it mid-bat swing.  So...all you can do is the dozen or two "poses" to represent action. Limiting.  :ermm:  Scenic/location and NPC shots are mostly what you're going to get. 

Oh and ... Jackie continues to grow on me.  I mean, look at him, trying to exude casual street charm or...something.  He's not bad backup in a fight, either.
Cyberpunk2077-000041.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bokishi said:

Time for a Cyberpunk break! KOTOR 2 (Obsidian’s first game and the reason I joined this forum 16.5 years ago) finally released on mobile! Here’s gameplay on the IPhone 12 Pro Max

fa6e7b0b-9f5b-4898-b2akb3.jpeg

d4d7bd6c-0741-439b-8cmkpl.jpeg

bb3588e2-4b13-4050-aeyj4b.jpeg

ac3149a5-f86b-4b99-aufjgt.jpeg

I wonder if obsidian would still get money from sales on android. I assume the answer is no. 

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: