Seeker, Slayer, Survivor walkthrough/wiki

This is great, thank you!

I'd suggest adding a little bit to the changeling's dance description, though - it may have been easy for the party configuration you tested, but it can be a real challenge at first depending on a couple of factors (at least on PotD).

The challenge transforms your party based on the order of your companions:

1. Construct

2. Blowdart

3. Imp

4. Ooze

5. Ranged magic attack user

(iirc).

Your active abilities are disabled/replaced but your stats and passives are left intact, so if your party leader is a caster or some other squishie instead of a fighter with constant recovery, then you're going to have a bad time. You'll want to order your party members so their passives compliment the attacks of the creatures they're transformed into - a tank/high HP character for the leader, a ranger with driving flight for the blowdart, a caster with Secrets of Rime for the ooze, etc.

It's really easy if your party is well ordered/configured for it, can be a pain if its not :)

Edited by Purudaya
  • Like 1

can not figure out how to convince slayer to stay

conversation with survivor suggest need proof to convince slayer

but there are no new relative dialogue option

maybe need some high insight or choose to be seeker chosen to trigger it

Edited by uuuhhii

Your active abilities are disabled/replaced but your stats and passives are left intact, so if your party leader is a caster or some other squishie instead of a fighter with constant recovery, then you're going to have a bad time. You'll want to order your party members so their passives compliment the attacks of the creatures they're transformed into - a tank/high HP character for the leader, a ranger with driving flight for the blowdart, a caster with Secrets of Rime for the ooze, etc.

It's really easy if your party is well ordered/configured for it, can be a pain if its not :)

I'll have to change all of my companions for this battle. We were wiped out easily. :(

I had them in the best order, but still had no chance (I think I killed only 2 or 3 enemies):

1. Construct - Mirke (Shadowdancer)

2. Blowdart - Watcher (Assassin)

3. Imp - Serafen (Cypher)

4. Ooze - Vatnir (Priest)

5. Ranged magic attack user - Konstanten (Chanter)

Edit: Ok, I did it. :sweat:

Just had to keep their fighter busy with Mirke and kill the others first.

Edited by InsaneCommander
  • Like 1

sign.jpg

I'll have to change all of my companions for this battle. We were wiped out easily. :(

I had them in the best order, but still had no chance (I think I killed only 2 or 3 enemies):

1. Construct - Mirke (Shadowdancer)

2. Blowdart - Watcher (Assassin)

3. Imp - Serafen (Cypher)

4. Ooze - Vatnir (Priest)

5. Ranged magic attack user - Konstanten (Chanter)

Edit: Ok, I did it. :sweat:

Just had to keep their fighter busy with Mirke and kill the others first.

1. Construct - Eder

2. Blowdart - Maia

3. Imp - Watcher (streetfighter/helwalker)

4. Ooze - Xoti

5. Ranged Magic - Konstanten

My rogue had a hard time as the construct is the only creature that can actually proc engagement, so persistent distraction sneak attacks are kind of out. Maia is really helpful in the blowdart slot - driving flight keeps the fighter and cipher paralyzed so you can take out the monk as quickly as possible (that's the strategy that worked for me at least). 

Took me a good 3-4 attempts. Not the funnest encounter in the DLC, but definitely an interesting way of looking at synergies :)

Edited by Purudaya
  • Like 1

Maia and Eder are probably much better than what I have. But how can I take Mirke from the party? She is the best: :)

Mirke.png

Just out of curiosity, does Mirke have anything to contribute narratively? I know it's off-topic, but I've been avoiding sidekicks for this reason and would be interested to know if they're worth having along from a storytelling perspective. Konstanten was great in S/S/S and I hear Ydwin has some good BoW content; not so sure about Mirke and the others :)

Edited by Purudaya

Maia and Eder are probably much better than what I have. But how can I take Mirke from the party? She is the best: :)

Mirke.png

Just out of curiosity, does Mirke have anything to contribute narratively? I know it's off-topic, but I've been avoiding sidekicks for this reason and would be interested to know if they're worth having along from a storytelling perspective. Konstanten was great in S/S/S and I hear Ydwin has some good BoW content; not so sure about Mirke and the others :)

Mind I'm only a few hours in so there might be more.

Along with the SI InsaneCommander shared, she has a conversation with the orlan food vendor and an entertaining bark before the first team battle.

Mind I'm only a few hours in so there might be more.

Along with the SI InsaneCommander shared, she has a conversation with the orlan food vendor and an entertaining bark before the first team battle.

I didn't take her to BoW, but in SSS she does have some barks, as Ophiuchus said. Nothing directly related to the story though, but I'm maybe in the middle of the DLC.

That SI is one that allows you to ask each companion/sidekick about their opinion. There was at least one more in the main game.

Edited by InsaneCommander

sign.jpg