Not a Technical Question but does anyone else get significant FPS drop?

Yes, I have this same problem, it came after patch 2.0. Mines occur whenever i play for a certain amount of time, or after 1 heavy duty battle. I can't find my topic on this exact same issue, but you could send them some gameoutput file via e-mail... I wasnt able to do it, I'm not sending 2G worth of files( this would take a long time for me to send), I have to pay for it since I'm going off data. Net where I am is expensive.

It's really annoying, you have to literally close the game, because for me even going to the main menu, is hard to look at.

The first time I was playing the game I was getting fps dunks. Right now I get some fps drops in the likes of Queen's Berth--45 fps if weather is present. But it has gotten better. 

Spoofing cpu cores has helped some people. Maybe it will help you, too? There have been some other odd solutions, like working with Riva Tuner, but those tend to sort things on an individual basis. You will have to look it up yourself. I don't really have got any concrete advice here, and the game is badly optimized, so I kind of don't really care. The only time I lift and eyebrow was when my cooling was getting past 4000 rpm and it was in the east-most mausoleum at the Nekataka sepulchers. 

IP5ok2U.png

m0x5eY5.pngtBxm170.png

Yes, do encounter fps-drops and micro-stuttering quite often.

Not to mention that Deadfire heats my laptop the most out of my game collection.

Also it looks there is a memory leak or something.

After 2 hours of playing during last weekend, launched Fraps (just for fps tracking) and noticed that I had 22-23 fps during sailing.

Disabling ambient occlusion, ocean quality, or lowering msaa had zero effect. It was still 22-23 fps.

And after game restart: voila 84 fps at the exact same place.

Btw have tried that CPU-spoofing by Kaldaien. After limiting core numbers from 8 to 4 on i7-4720HQ, gained ~5fps and the drops became slightly less severe.

I run MHW on top settings without any fps Drop. I cast a spell on PoE2 my fps goes to ****. I crit people to gibs and my fps goes to ****. Every combat is 5 seconds figthing and 2 admiring a frozen screen. 
Still better optimized than Batman arkham knight anyway.