Best Star Wars game

I really liked Jedi Academy even though it was kinda easy to beat but you could customize the way you looked, the clothes you wore, the lightsaber handle, the color of the blade, and the type of lightsaber you wanted. I also liked how you got to choose to either be on the light or the dark side of the force. The other thing I liked was the way the set it up that you could choose which mission you wanted to go on. Just wondering what everyone else thinks.

I really liked Jedi Academy even though it was kinda easy to beat but you could customize the way you looked, the clothes you wore, the lightsaber handle, the color of the blade, and the type of lightsaber you wanted. I also liked how you got to choose to either be on the light or the dark side of the force. The other thing I liked was the way the set it up that you could choose which mission you wanted to go on. Just wondering what everyone else thinks.

How many Star Wars games have you played ?!?

i'd have to say kotor with jedi knight a close second!

although i haven't played galaxies yet, and now they have a expansion pack for it where u can have fights in space, so thats sounds pretty cool.

i am also really excited about Republic commando, and battlefront. they both look they have the potential to dethrown kotor as the king of SW games. we shall see i guess!!

X-Wing (TIE Fighter a closed second) was the best Star Wars game that i played until KotOR.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

KotOR is the only one I liked.

I have played Rebellion, Tie FIghter, X Wing, Jedi Knight, and a couple of others. Even a Star Wars fighting game but that was just wierd.

Considering that you only play CRPGs, why are you even replying to this ?!?

I may have played every Star Wars game, including Yoda Stories and the ancient Star Wars arcade game. I can't think of one I've missed. Damn, now that I'm all nostalgic I want to find an arcade rom for Star Wars Trilogy.

I'm a big fan of X-Wing Alliance.

I also really loved the Super Star Wars series on the SNES.

X-Wing vs. Tie fighter. :)

The only other Star Wars object I own besides Kotor

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I may have played every Star Wars game, including Yoda Stories and the ancient Star Wars arcade game.  I can't think of one I've missed.  Damn, now that I'm all nostalgic I want to find an arcade rom for Star Wars Trilogy.

I'm a big fan of X-Wing Alliance.

I also really loved the Super Star Wars series on the SNES.

Then I guess you're the right person to ask:

Is there acutally a Star Wars game that doesn't have Tatooine in it?

If not not then I guess with "Sith Lords" we'll have to endure even more Tusken Raiders, Sand Crawlers, Jawas & what not... <_<

manthing2.jpg

The other Star Wars games I have enjoyed are the Jedi Knight series, the Rebel Strike series, the X wing/Tie fighter series, both the Star Wars arcade games from the 80's, and even that stupid little platformer for snes called simply Star Wars. :D

Cheers!

X-Wing Alliance's story wasn't all that great, and I prefered the starfighter dogfights over flying the freighter.

However, Alliance's graphics were fairly nice, and the game was easily moddable. You can add new missions galore, and there are plenty of graphics upgrade packs available on the net.

I like them in the following

KOTOR

Academy

Outcast

Dark Force

Dark Forces: Sith (whatever expansion)

Dark Forces II

Xwing

XwingVER/Tie

Tie Fighter

I did not like:

that REbel what not, game or its sequal,

:D :p :D :D :D

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

Tie Fighter was the best - crushing rebel scum for the Empire in my tie advanced rocked big time.

I liked all the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight games although I think a special place goes to JO because about half-way through the Bespin level when I was pushing/choking/sabering etcc stormtroopers everywhere I finally felt the rush of what it must be like to be a Jedi (or was that just the dark side calling?).

I also played the Galactic Battlefield RTS games which were half decent (Force Commander was an abomination though).