Other mod requests has been completed.
Check on https://poe.peardox.com/modlist

Edited by kilay
  • Like 1

Err - homepage now displays the modlist dude :)

Note that this may not ALWAYS be true as I’m playing with the layout of the site

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks 

Hello there!

I've made a request yesterday to try and see if it's possible to use Ydwin's head on my player character. Then I spent the evening reading through the modding tutorials you made. Thank you for making them, it helps a ton! I've already made good progress on making a couple mods of my own and I started tackling my own request.

PtLnGD4.jpg?1

I need to add the hair option but so far, so good.

Any idea on how to fix the white icon? I reckon fixing it and adding more companions and npcs' heads would make for a desirable mod. 

Finally, I didn't find an option to remove my request from the modlist. Could you remove it on your end?

• Like 1

Yeah - there's no remove option cos people will grief the modlist so only I have the ability to delete them (which I do manually)

Do the invite thing - read my Sig - we've got a lot of very helpful people and one / two / many of them will defo be able to fix your white icon issue whether it be with Art, Modding advice or whatever (we also translate text into six not-English languages - missing French + Spanish ATM)

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

You've been invited

Check your email

• 3 weeks later...

@Cassiopea

Any idea on how to fix the white icon? I reckon fixing it and adding more companions and npcs' heads would make for a desirable mod.

You have to edit the prefab a_Ydwin_Head and a_Ydwin_Hair in characters.unity3d for that. Also those companion heads/hairs only work for the same race as the companion. You have to make rescaled models for the other races. If you ask me, that is to much trouble for something small like this.

Edited by Fhav6X

• 4 weeks later...

Two simple mod request:

1. Attribute Tweaks

- Constitution improvement: Give not only current bonuses but also mitigation of Armor Recovery Penalty. -2% per point.

- Resolve Improvement: From -3% Hostile Effect Duration to -5%.

2. Fire Godlike Tweaks

- Battle-Forged: From Accuracy vs. Deflection to Accuracy vs. Reflex (like Flame Shield), Improve the damage to 4~6 (Bloodied)/6~9 (Near Death) and the Armor Rating  to 1/2 from 1/1.

- Ashen Skin: From 2 to 1, and add -1 Freeze Armor Rating

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Hoo

Can someone unpin this pls?

I just checked the site and nobody is doing anything

I asked for the pin (think CDiaz gave it me)

My club is failing so while I'll leave it open I would prefer that we don't offer something our members ain't doing (you know who you are)

This was a good faith experiment and we did a load of good reqs but the apathy of our members has led me to changing concepts

Armakoir seems pretty helpful and makes a ton of mods. I've talked with him a little over on nexus and seems pretty cool. Is your request site just not used enough anymore? It was a good idea but I'm a late comer here so I guess I really don't understand what's going on.

Yeah, big thanks to @Armakoir! Your patience and effort made my Shifter Mod possible - otherwise i would have failed badly. Now its growing and evolving more and more. Hah, i have tried so much in the last weeks - better than playing the game! If i would have time i might help with some of the mod requests but at the moment there is no way. However: Thanks again! :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Not hard. Well, I don't know about localization. But for subclass, just look at existing subclasses and copy what they do. The hard part is having to copy the entire progression table for the class into your mod, which gives it like a million lines of text and makes it clash with any other mods which affect that class

• Like 1

Not hard. Well, I don't know about localization. But for subclass, just look at existing subclasses and copy what they do. The hard part is having to copy the entire progression table for the class into your mod, which gives it like a million lines of text and makes it clash with any other mods which affect that class

Suppose, I need to create a new subclass for Rogue and localization for it (Only the name of the subclass and its description in all languages), without introducing this subclass into the dialogues.

It will be identified in the dialogues as the 'Rogue without Subclass'?

P.S: Who can help me? Need guide.

You mean like for dialogue checks? Generally they don't check subclasses, just main class. Any subclass you create would qualify for dialogue options the same as the existing ones.

If you need a guide, a good place to start is an existing mod. Check out this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/pillarsofeternity2/mods/159

Download the mod and open up the files to get a feel for what goes into a subclass mod; it's generally a lot less intimidating than it looks

Also have a look at Obsidian's documentation on their website, which contains explanations for what the various bits of code mean: https://eternity.obsidian.net/game-data-formats/components#charactersubclasscomponent

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any way to get the "Black Hound" pet from Pillars 1 into 2?

Edit: If there isn't any way to import the model or portrait, can someone rename an existing black dog and add the flavor text from POE1? Would also be nice if you could get it at the start of the game.

Edited by TempMcGuy

• 3 months later...

I'm new to this game i have played a lot of games and did a few mods in the past but no time due to life. If this has been asked before sorry but could someone make a female drow option for elf please thanks.

I found the extra colors mod but would like a drow race just doesn't feel right with a dark wood elf or dark pale elf. Also what is up with the flat chest armor in the game need some more skimpy armor or at least less butch.