What should the old crew be wearing in KOTOR 2?

Did you like the Star Forge Robes?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like the Star Forge Robes?

• Yes
    • No
    • I only play dark side

Here's my pick.

Revan-

Star Forge Robes (light) / Darth Revan robes (dark)

Carth- Republic Mod Armor

This guy breathes, eats, and lives Republic, so it's only fitting.

Canderous- Mandalorian Armor

He's a Mandalorian. Heavy armor for heavy guy.

Bastilla- Jedi Master Robe (light) / Dark jedi master robe (dark)

Jolee- Jedi Knight Robe

Unless he got promoted within those 5 years since KOTOR, then it should be Jedi Master robes.

Juhani- Jedi Knight Robe

Same with Jolee, unless she got promoted withing the Jedi, then Jedi Master robes.

Mission- Clothes

Can't think of anything else for this scoundrel.

Zaalbaar- None

Cuz Wookies just go naked

Droids- Heavy Plating Type 3

Best armor for the driods.

Anyhow, well, since it's the last relic of the Star Forge, do you think we'll get to see the Star Forge robes in KOTOR 2? Maybe if you can't wear it, at least show Revan wearing it if he's light side? And Darth Revan robes if he's dark side.

The Star Forge Robes were too obviously Darth Revan's Robes (which looked really cool) recoloured. I think the new style robes Obsidian are doing for KOTOR2 will look much better.

Revan's going to appear hooded and masked in any case I suspect, unless we get some sort of way of telling the game what he/she looked like (hard to not make clunky) or they simply declare "Revan looked like this" (aaaarrrgghh! no! but I don't think they will).

And as for the others... I could start enumerating how many of them are dead again :o :ph34r:

Actually, if Revan was light side, it would be quite cool if instead of appearing masked he appeared within a nimbus of light bright enough to conceal his features. :) (Wouldn't work for anything longer than a brief appearance of course, but I doubt his appearance will be more than brief anyway).

i love SF robes. and i hope to see much more clothing styles and long robes and maybe hoods and cloaks attached to robes and customizable robes (nwn-style)... but maybe i'm too much of a daydreamer...

Actually, if Revan was light side, it would be quite cool if instead of appearing masked he appeared within a nimbus of light bright enough to conceal his features.  :)  (Wouldn't work for anything longer than a brief appearance of course, but I doubt his appearance will be more than brief anyway).

Well, Revan won't be wearing his Sith mask if he's light side, only dark side. Yet a glowing face like Jesus, well I think maybe some Catholics might find it offensive or something, not that I would have a problem with it but others might. But I don't think it'll look really good. I will make another thread on my proposed solution, not trying to spam or anything, but I think it deserves another thread.

I think the starforge robes will rear there face again except you will be able to wear them and they will be in the secret compartment on the Ebon Hawk.

As for everyone else I think if you see them they will either be wearing what they wore when you got them in Kotor or completely different clothing but no armor and maybe the jedi will be wearing robes.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Actually, if Revan was light side, it would be quite cool if instead of appearing masked he appeared within a nimbus of light bright enough to conceal his features.  :)  (Wouldn't work for anything longer than a brief appearance of course, but I doubt his appearance will be more than brief anyway).

Well, Revan won't be wearing his Sith mask if he's light side, only dark side. Yet a glowing face like Jesus, well I think maybe some Catholics might find it offensive or something, not that I would have a problem with it but others might. But I don't think it'll look really good. I will make another thread on my proposed solution, not trying to spam or anything, but I think it deserves another thread.

what the heck are u talking about like Jesus (im Lutheren[sp?] so I might not know...)

what the heck are u talking about like Jesus (im Lutheren[sp?] so I might not know...)

I mean when you look at art paintings, you usually see Jesus's face in a circle of light. I'm an agnostic, and I don't really know what the circle of light is supposed to mean, but I think that it means that he's enlightened and holy or something. If anyone here can correct me, I don't know much about religion.

Anyhow, the new thread I made is here http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=10548

Now let's change this topic back to clothes. Astatine, Obsidian stated they were redesigning the Star Forge robes to make it look better?

Didn't really like the SF robes all that much...anyways, for the most part, I agree with the choices of clothing you've given, but 5 years have passed, remember? Anything can happen in 5 years...who the hell knows....they all might be completely different...........Provided they aren't all a bunch of burned 'n mangled corpses, DSers. I'm a LSer through and through, so all the character's making an appearance for me, is guaranteed...IF that whole save game/opening questions thing works correctly.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Here's my pick.

Revan-

Star Forge Robes (light) / Darth Revan robes (dark)

This guy breathes, eats, and lives Republic, so it's only fitting.

He's a Mandalorian. Heavy armor for heavy guy.

Bastilla- Jedi Master Robe (light) / Dark jedi master robe (dark)

Jolee- Jedi Knight Robe

Unless he got promoted within those 5 years since KOTOR, then it should be Jedi Master robes.

Juhani- Jedi Knight Robe

Same with Jolee, unless she got promoted withing the Jedi, then Jedi Master robes.

Mission- Clothes

Can't think of anything else for this scoundrel.

Zaalbaar- None

Cuz Wookies just go naked

Anyhow, well, since it's the last relic of the Star Forge, do you think we'll get to see the Star Forge robes in KOTOR 2? Maybe if you can't wear it, at least show Revan wearing it if he's light side? And Darth Revan robes if he's dark side.

Revan-

Old hermit cloths, like jolee

A rogue who is now more cleaver and wears digscieses

Maby a madoliren leader or just someone who is trying to find his place in life and you have to direct him towars the right path.

Bastilla- digsciesed as a civilen

Jolee- Jedi Knight Robe

Unless he got promoted within those 5 years since KOTOR, then it should be Jedi Master robes./yes a jedi master that you meet up with but he dosn't appear to be a master because he dosn't want the sith after his ass

Juhani- Jedi Knight Robe

She is on cashic,whats left of teris, or Dantoen

Mission- Clothes

Can't think of anything else for this scoundrel./rogue

Zaalbaar- None

Cuz Wookies just go naked/rogue

hk-47 is owned by revan but he sends him to give you a message

the r2 like droid is beat up

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I hate the Star Forge robes, especially on male characters it makes them look gay IMO. :ph34r:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

...as little as possible, unless they are ugly of course, but then all they need to wear a bag over their faces...seriously:

Think those SF robes were really awfull. Especially the LS, they just looked so wooly ...fuzzy...like robes for a monk on a polar expedition...way to impractical.

(Signatures: disabled) 

Okay, so some people might think the Star Forge robes were ugly in KOTOR. How about they don't trash it, but improve it in KOTOR 2?

I mean the Rebublican soldier clown suits could have used some touch-up, and that Star Forge robe was a rare one-of-a-kind artifact.

• 2 months later...

Revan: DS, the Revan outfit. LS, jedi robes of unique design or civilian cloths

Bastila: DS, dark jedi robes of unique design. LS, her trademark robes or civilian cloths

Carth: I dont know.... his orange jacket

Canderous: Mandalorian armor

Mission: cloths

Juhani: Jedi robes/civilian cloths

Jolee: Jedi robes/civilian cloths

(would make sense for all the jedi not to apear too obvious considering the situation)