Pillars 3?

At this point we don't even know if there is going to be a Pillars of Eternity III.

The first of the three planned story DLC is scheduled to hit in late July, and the last one in November. Once that, AND the console versions are out, we may begin to read the tea leaves - but doing so now would be fruitless.

Edited by Night Stalker
  • Like 1

Well I hope they consider it. I have really enjoyed these two games and you can count me in on a P3 Kickstarter.

• Like 5

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

At this point we don't even know if there is going to be a Pillars of Eternity III.

The first of the three planned story DLC is scheduled to hit in late July, and the last one in November. Once that, AND the console versions are out, we may begin to read the tea leaves - but doing so now would be fruitless.

Is there any reason there wouldn't be a PoE 3?  Or a big risk of it?

I think Obsidian should shift their ficus elsewhere. Personal a new IP (once done with Deadfire and it's shenanigans).

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

I would like to have a PE3 in Old Vailia or Aedyr... Ancient Empire? Ancient weapons and armors. Noble titles? Create your own Dukedom.

• Like 3

Currently Playing

• Pillars of Eternity
  • Morrowind
  • Stardew Valley

Future Play

• Deadfire
  • Oblivion
  • The Witcher

To early.

I want more: dlc content (items, companions, stories) in Deadfire ;)

but 100% if i see announce PoE 3 i throw my money

also:

Create your own Dukedom.

It will be great! looks like in Pathfinder: Kingmaker where you can build a city "_"

Edited by White.Kelevra
  • Like 3

I would like to have a PE3 in Old Vailia or Aedyr... Ancient Empire? Ancient weapons and armors. Noble titles? Create your own Dukedom.

I'm very open to anything, but this would be a neat change. Away from all the New World stuff of the first 2 games.