Pictures of your Games 11 - The Quickening

Still playing Guild Wars 2 and enjoying it....

My thief went to the land of burning sand, burning sun, sun burns, burning villages and burning villagers... generally a hot place

11se4y0.jpg

it was worth the blisters though, getting this! My own little riding lizard! :wub:

wy7t.jpg

• Like 2

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Still enjoying Guild Wars 2.... I like when not forced to be in a group to enjoy an hour or two of casual play. No problem finding players either when in the mood for something that requires a group.

My thief running around in the frozen wastes...

25u6sk1.jpg

Swamps and sewers always held this weird attraction... must explore! squish... squish... squish...

2l94ord.jpg

Heh, no fighting here, but underwater combat does take a little bit to get used to. No "up" or "down" when rolling around, dog fighting underwater.

hs5bbq.jpg

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

More weird outfit mod choices. But the red soles are awesome.

Ansel-00025046a.jpg

Ignis can jump really really high.

Ansel-00025044a.jpg

As well as jump right through the belly of the beast.

Ansel-00025041a.jpg

Since I'm always posting the handsome bro's, here's Cindy for the guys :p

FFXV-CindyBlue-026.jpg

More Cindy: https://ffxv.crimsonkeep.com/blog/archives/287

• Like 3
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

FFXV-CindyBlue-026.jpg

Not that I mind the b@@bs… by now the Japanese creative community must have developed the 'Official Scale of Forms and Sizes for Female Breasts to help the budding Japanese Artist.'

Thing is, I've become so numb with that, mind you, unrealistic portrayal that I can barely lift an eyebrow :D.

How do you think she'd look if she was a proper mechanic girl? 

Edited by Hulk'O'Saurus

IP5ok2U.png

m0x5eY5.pngtBxm170.png

^ We're at a stage in video gaming now that developers create characters with the expressed purpose of cosplayers dressing as said character and, well, Cindy looks like she's right up Jessica Nigri's alley.

• Like 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

How do you think she'd look if she was a proper mechanic girl?

Jeans/shirt with coveralls, who knows.

Cindy's obviously "fan-service" to use a term that seems to get tossed around.  So yeah, ofc the outfit is unrealistic. :biggrin:

Doesn't bother me at all, I forget she's there most of the time. Sometimes people ask for Ansel-pics of her and I occasional do a round. The bro's after all are really just the other side of the coin. Gladio especially is just as much fan-service as Cindy. Especially that shirtless outfit he has, which I still have never bothered getting in-game. :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yeah, no doubts there :D.

We've been having our attention so full with that stuff it's no surprise people won't notice ;D.

xIwqTfn.png

I solve all my problems with rains of bullets.

That's why in the arena the game gives you a pseudonym based on how you've defeated your enemies.

jEpxnJs.png

IP5ok2U.png

m0x5eY5.pngtBxm170.png