Everything posted by Sarex
- Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
-
Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
- Music: Sharing and Listening - Where words fail, music speaks
- Ukraine Conflict - continuing
She doesn't mention the pricing of those electronics compared to before the sanctions. I always wondered if Kazakhstan taxes the goods that go through their country to Russia.- The TV and Streaming Thread: US Writers/Actors Strike Edition
- Anime and Manga - How do you Live? Edition
You won't be disappointed with whichever of these you pick. Well except maybe Jojo... 😛- Cinema and Movie Thread: coming at you at 24fps
I've not watched any of his movies, which is kind of impressive.- Random video game news... Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket!
- Anime and Manga - How do you Live? Edition
Of the top of my head, some random titles in a couple of different directions Bakemonogatari Code Geass Based on you liking the slime isekai: Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann- The What Are You Reading thread (now with a simpler name)
I found it ok, but I never got around to book 3. Did start it, but I just wasn't in the mood for reading it. Have to give it a go one of these days.- What You've Done Today - We do not remember days, we remember moments
- Youtube recommendations, let's beat the algorithm
Yeah, if you dive down the short there are a bunch of funny channels.- Music: Sharing and Listening - Where words fail, music speaks
- Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous, Part VII
My only fear for BG3, apart from the Larian aroma, is that the spreadsheets look a tad too basic. Tbf I have yet to play the game myself. For Owlcat games I fully agree they should cut them down by 1/3 and focus on encounters being more engaging. That being said, for such long games, if nothing else you always had the next level to look forward to and to keep you going.- Random video game news... Games are Randomly News Worthy
- Ukraine Conflict - continuing
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-68934205- Build Thread 3.0
It was to be my next purchase until I started my home renovations, now I can't justify spending the money on it to myself.- Build Thread 3.0
What are you thinking about getting?- Forum Comments and Issues Repository
Still on Amazon.- Ukraine Conflict - continuing
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/poland-ready-help-ukraine-get-military-age-men-back-minister-says-2024-04-24/- What You've Done Today - We do not remember days, we remember moments
- Anime and Manga - How do you Live? Edition
Kind of gives me this vibe. Didn't even know this was dubbed in English.- The What Are You Reading thread (now with a simpler name)
This video just makes the last book even worse.- What You've Done Today - We do not remember days, we remember moments
- The What Are You Reading thread (now with a simpler name)
Well this was...painful... It may not have been worth reading it even for the story. I already knew the story, but I thought the book would connect the dots and add transitions between story points. Sadly I didn't find any of that. The books seem like a kid playing in his fathers garage with tools he doesn't know anything about. Maybe it's because I was skimming through it that something was lost on me, but I mostly skimmed through the Murbella pov, so that I doubt that explains Duncan's story at all. Teg's ending was, first of all a spit in the eye of the reader and second of all so unimaginative. So much words spent on characters that did not matter at all and so little spent on the one who is the supposed epicenter of the story. I don't know what to say, maybe the son should have tried some shrooms, but I doubt that could have helped any with this train wreck.... This book is basically a fanfick novel.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.